Northeast Elections, February 2010 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:12:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Voting Booth (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Northeast Elections, February 2010 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Northeast Elections, February 2010  (Read 5893 times)
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« on: February 18, 2011, 10:08:33 AM »

OFFICIAL BALLOT OF THE NORTHEAST

The voting booth will be opened on Friday February 18, 2011 at 12 am and will be closed on Sunday February 21st 12 am.

Northeast Governor:
[ ] Polnut
[1] Ghost_white
[ ] Write in: _______________

Northeast Lieutenant Governor:
[1] Write in: Libertas

Northeast Assembly:
[2] FallenMorgan
[1] wormyguy
[4] Jake Matthews
[5] The Economist
[8] Sbane
[3] Ghost_white
[6] Write In: Hantheguitarman
[7] Write In: AndrewCT
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 06:22:57 PM »

I was told by President-elect Tmthforu94 that I could *UNOFFICIALLY* announce the results, and Governor Han could make it official later.

Yeah, not in this thread.  Anyways, since RowanBrandon did not announce a write-in candidacy, he is not elected to the assembly, but Winfield and Napoleon are since they wrote themselves in.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 06:34:21 PM »

I was told by President-elect Tmthforu94 that I could *UNOFFICIALLY* announce the results, and Governor Han could make it official later.

Yeah, not in this thread.  Anyways, since RowanBrandon did not announce a write-in candidacy, he is not elected to the assembly, but Winfield and Napoleon are since they wrote themselves in.

Actually...Rowan said that he'd accept write-in votes...

After the end of the election, but if that counts then Rowan and Napoleon are elected instead of Napoleon and Winfield.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 06:39:21 PM »

After the end of the election, but if that counts then Rowan and Napoleon are elected instead of Napoleon and Winfield.

Why doesn't AndrewCT or Eraserhead win (They both recieved three write-in votes a piece, with the same average preference.)

Because to be elected as a write-in, you either have to declare yourself to be accepting write-ins or write yourself in.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 06:50:41 PM »

Why doesn't AndrewCT or Eraserhead win (They both recieved three write-in votes a piece, with the same average preference.)

Because to be elected as a write-in, you either have to declare yourself to be accepting write-ins or write yourself in.

Mkay. So, in the event that these elections aren't certified by tomorrow, do all of the above listed people just join the assembly?

No, the election must be certified by Gov. Han, SoFE Franzl, or Lt. Gov. Fezzyfestoon.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies