Northeast Elections, February 2010 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:34:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Voting Booth (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Northeast Elections, February 2010 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Northeast Elections, February 2010  (Read 5900 times)
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« on: February 17, 2011, 05:12:54 PM »

OFFICIAL BALLOT OF THE NORTHEAST

Northeast Governor:
[ ] Polnut
[1] Ghost_white
[ ] Write in: _______________

Northeast Lieutenant Governor:
[1] Write in: RowanBrandon

Northeast Assembly:
[3] FallenMorgan
[2] wormyguy
[1] Jake Matthews
[5] The Economist
[4] Sbane
[ ] Write In: _______________

Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 05:16:47 PM »

I actually screwed up because I thought it was Friday, and that's when the elections actually start. Tongue My bad. The booth will be open tomorrow. No votes until then will count.

Okey-dokey Smiley I thought something was funny, especially with the new election schedule.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 01:06:52 PM »

OFFICIAL BALLOT OF THE NORTHEAST

Northeast Governor:
[ ] Polnut
[1] Ghost_white
[ ] Write in: _______________

Northeast Lieutenant Governor:
[1] Write in: RowanBrandon

Northeast Assembly:
[3] FallenMorgan
[2] wormyguy
[1] Jake Matthews
[5] The Economist
[4] Sbane
[ ] Write In: _______________

Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 04:26:30 PM »

Alright, everyone. I know this is not my business, but since the booth has been closed by default and there is not a trace of Governor Han, I will *UNOFFICIALLY*certify the votes.

I hereby declare Ghost_white to be elected to the position of Northeast Governor.

I hereby declare RowanBrandon to be elected to the position of Northeast Lieutenant Governor.

I hereby declare Wormyguy, Sbane, The Economist, FallenMorgan, Ghost_white, Jake Matthews and, by way of write-ins, RowanBrandon to be elected to the Northeast Assembly.

x Jake Matthews
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 04:27:38 PM »

Alright, everyone. I know this is not my business, but since the booth has been closed by default and there is not a trace of Governor Han, I will *UNOFFICIALLY*certify the votes.

I hereby declare Ghost_white to be elected to the position of Northeast Governor.

I hereby declare RowanBrandon to be elected to the position of Northeast Lieutenant Governor.

I hereby declare Wormyguy, Sbane, The Economist, FallenMorgan, Ghost_white, Jake Matthews and, by way of write-ins, RowanBrandon to be elected to the Northeast Assembly.

x Jake Matthews
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 04:50:26 PM »

I was told by President-elect Tmthforu94 that I could *UNOFFICIALLY* announce the results, and Governor Han could make it official later.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 06:30:30 PM »

I was told by President-elect Tmthforu94 that I could *UNOFFICIALLY* announce the results, and Governor Han could make it official later.

Yeah, not in this thread.  Anyways, since RowanBrandon did not announce a write-in candidacy, he is not elected to the assembly, but Winfield and Napoleon are since they wrote themselves in.

Actually...Rowan said that he'd accept write-in votes...
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 06:36:57 PM »

Yeah, not in this thread.  Anyways, since RowanBrandon did not announce a write-in candidacy, he is not elected to the assembly, but Winfield and Napoleon are since they wrote themselves in.

After the end of the election, but if that counts then Rowan and Napoleon are elected instead of Napoleon and Winfield.

Why doesn't AndrewCT or Eraserhead win (They both recieved three write-in votes a piece, with the same average preference.)
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 06:49:27 PM »

After the end of the election, but if that counts then Rowan and Napoleon are elected instead of Napoleon and Winfield.

Why doesn't AndrewCT or Eraserhead win (They both recieved three write-in votes a piece, with the same average preference.)

Because to be elected as a write-in, you either have to declare yourself to be accepting write-ins or write yourself in.

Mkay. So, in the event that these elections aren't certified by tomorrow, do all of the above listed people just join the assembly?
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2011, 06:59:18 PM »

Doesn't this, like, invalidate the entire election? I guess I'd be looking trough the electoral laws to find a cause for bringing this to court if I had lost this election.

This was brought up after I posted twice in the Federal Elections thread, when I asked Al if he was abstaining. SoFE Franzl said that it is not illegal to post twice, it is illegal to VOTE twice.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 07:33:08 PM »

Doesn't this, like, invalidate the entire election? I guess I'd be looking trough the electoral laws to find a cause for bringing this to court if I had lost this election.

This was brought up after I posted twice in the Federal Elections thread, when I asked Al if he was abstaining. SoFE Franzl said that it is not illegal to post twice, it is illegal to VOTE twice.

Yeah, but there's posting and there's announcing that the election is over and that this are the results. I'm not too sure this is all perfectly kosher. But then again, maybe it all is just fine and/or nobody wants to make a drama over it.

President-elect Tmth told me that I could unofficially announce the results and have that be a template for official certification.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies