We pardon this lecture on political civility... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:21:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  We pardon this lecture on political civility... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: We pardon this lecture on political civility...  (Read 3425 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: February 19, 2011, 02:49:47 AM »

Sorry, children. Today's "Political Civility 101" is cancelled. It's time for arts and crafts...

God, I hope the ultra conservatives responsible for this sign are ashamed of themselves!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 02:55:09 AM »

OK so what does that make the ratio of stupid signs in relation to teabagger stupid signs? 1:1000?

Wait, what? This has to be one of them, right? It's an extremely inappropriate and inaccurate sign. Who else would could possibly be responsible for it? I know that the Left, after lecturing America about the need to tone down the nasty rhetoric, would never stoop this low. Ever.

Okay, you got us.  It's ok to call Obama a Nazi Muslim now.

You've never heard me say that or justify anyone saying that. In fact, I'm always a major eye roller at that nonsense. I'm extremely embarrassed whenever I hear people say he's a Nazi, not a natural born citizen, a Muslim, etc.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 10:50:48 PM »

So because some Wisconcin protesters made themselves a dumb sign, all the Tea Party signs now are okay?

No, the point is that both sides can make really dumb signs.

So because some Wisconcin protesters made themselves a dumb sign, all the Tea Party signs now are okay?

In fairness, that doesn't seem to be Phil's point. Rather it seems to be that there are stupids on both sides.

Thank you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies