WHOOT WHOOT!!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:45:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  WHOOT WHOOT!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: WHOOT WHOOT!!  (Read 1584 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2011, 03:42:44 PM »

Congratulations Smiley
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2011, 03:42:55 PM »

Not true, actually Smiley I've walked through large parts of the city for fun, and very residential parts of it. One of the....let's say.....top 5 in the U.S. definitely.
where did you walk? perhaps near lombard?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2011, 03:47:45 PM »

Not true, actually Smiley I've walked through large parts of the city for fun, and very residential parts of it. One of the....let's say.....top 5 in the U.S. definitely.

I had my car parked down around San Francisco State University. Took MUNI into town from there.

After a good deal of tourist related activity Wink....I walked from Golden Gate Bridge back down to where my car was. Relatively long walk but it was worth it. I can say for myself at least that the residential areas were certainly places I could imagine living.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2011, 03:52:09 PM »

I had my car parked down around San Francisco State University. Took MUNI into town from there.

After a good deal of tourist related activity Wink....I walked from Golden Gate Bridge back down to where my car was. Relatively long walk but it was worth it. I can say for myself at least that the residential areas were certainly places I could imagine living.
yeah you went through the richmond and sunset district. those the very nice along with the marina. but you didnt hit height i guess nor the mission.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2011, 06:09:33 PM »

San Francisco is the best city in the world.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2011, 06:13:35 PM »

yeah you went through the richmond and sunset district. those the very nice along with the marina. but you didnt hit height i guess nor the mission.

Like many cities, western SF is much better than eastern SF. Even the worst parts are still much better than Oakland, of course.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2011, 06:15:07 PM »

I'd say either Munich or Vienna is the best city in the world.....but SFO is one of the best Wink
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2011, 06:27:13 PM »

I'd say either Munich or Vienna is the best city in the world.....but SFO is one of the best Wink

Didn't know the airport was considered a city. Tongue
Boris
boris78
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.55, S: -4.52

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2011, 06:47:03 PM »

Should be in the vicinity of both those cities this summer; it should be a good time. But really, the "experience" of San Francisco can easily be replicated in at least half a dozen North American cities. Western European cities such as Copenhagen, London, and Edinburgh provide for a far more unique and fulfilling experience, IMO.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2011, 07:23:23 PM »

Should be in the vicinity of both those cities this summer; it should be a good time. But really, the "experience" of San Francisco can easily be replicated in at least half a dozen North American cities. Western European cities such as Copenhagen, London, and Edinburgh provide for a far more unique and fulfilling experience, IMO.

You'll love it.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2011, 07:42:46 PM »

Congrats Cutie. I know that you will have a grand time. And you are next to the most beautiful mountain ranges on earth IMO - the Sabertooths. I'm jealous! Be sure to run the rapids while you are there. I plan to do that soon. It's on my list. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies