Re: wormyguy's lawsuit
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:57:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Re: wormyguy's lawsuit
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Re: wormyguy's lawsuit  (Read 1278 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 19, 2011, 10:22:55 AM »

Since this idiot shua decided to lock his thread before we could post a decision, I have to do so in a separate thread now.

Decision

We decline to hear this case.

So ordered.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 10:33:39 AM »
« Edited: March 19, 2011, 10:38:41 AM by senator shua »

sorry, i thought moderators could unlock them.

of course i also thought moderators weren't supposed to call people idiots but whetev 
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 11:26:22 AM »

also it is interesting that it took the court 4 days after I had dropped the lawsuit and until the day after wormyguy had dropped the lawsuit for the Supreme Court to even tell us whether they were even still considering taking up the case. 

was there another plantiff I was not aware of?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 11:37:15 AM »

sorry, i thought moderators could unlock them.

of course i also thought moderators weren't supposed to call people idiots but whetev 

I'm afraid you're wrong on both counts. (Sam isn't a moderator on this board so he can't unlock threads here)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 12:05:01 PM »

I assume you never meet Sam Spade before.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2011, 01:00:07 PM »

I assume he must he must have not been able to find the Justice Dept so he had to post a whole new thread just so he could be Captain Obvious.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 02:14:10 PM »

also it is interesting that it took the court 4 days after I had dropped the lawsuit and until the day after wormyguy had dropped the lawsuit for the Supreme Court to even tell us whether they were even still considering taking up the case. 

was there another plantiff I was not aware of?

wormyguy dropped his lawsuit where?  Certainly not in the notice of lawsuit and I cannot find any other posts in his post count - please point to said post.  Thanks.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 02:19:08 PM »

I assume he must he must have not been able to find the Justice Dept so he had to post a whole new thread just so he could be Captain Obvious.

I call people idiots when they are idiots.  One would be an idiot, for example, if they did not know that the court does not like its lawsuit threads being locked, since I have said so numerous times on this forum.  Even those who didn't graduate high school seem to understand this.

Second, just because I moderate two forums and can lock/unlock all threads there does not mean I can do such in this forum.  If you go to the Atlas Forum main page, you will see that under Atlas Fantasy Government, the names of Gustaf and Masterjedi are listed as "Moderators".  These two people can lock/unlock all threads on this forum, and are the only people who can do such.  The same rule applies for all forums on the larger Atlas Forum.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2011, 04:59:34 PM »

Has there ever previously been a case where the court took days to deliberate whether it should even hear a case? And shouldn't cases be taken on when in doubt, so one would expect rejections to be arrived at fairly quickly if at all? I guess I would have liked to be a fly on the wall in your proceedings. Smiley (I did figure you probably wouldn't even take it right after reading Shua's original notice, btw. I certainly wouldn't have done.)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2011, 05:03:58 PM »

Since this idiot shua decided to lock his thread before we could post a decision, I have to do so in a separate thread now.

Decision

We decline to hear this case.

So ordered.

Goud and sound decision. Now hopefully Wormyhack can go f. himself.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2011, 05:19:06 PM »

well I guess Gustaf deleted the original post but Franzl copied it.

What complete and utter bullsh**t.  I cannot believe that the AG is continuing a months-old grudge by deliberately dragging my name through the mud with outright falsehoods, but it highlights why I would have had my suspicions in the first place.

I'll just leave this here.

Since the AG has evidently fabricated evidence against me and terrified Gporter into testifying against me, I'll drop this case, since that apparently is his near-sociopathic goal.  I hope, however, that others become a little more aware of the tyrannical behavior of the current cabinet, and take the appropriate measure of caution.

when Franzl at first advised others not to use the thread for discussion because the court would use it, and then later proceeded to use it for discussion along with others who were making informal accusations in the thread, it was clear to me that the general assumption was that the thread would not be used by the court.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2011, 05:24:53 PM »

For the record, I've also copied it in my PM box to ensure we keep rembering what this guy is able to.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2011, 09:19:14 PM »

Has there ever previously been a case where the court took days to deliberate whether it should even hear a case? And shouldn't cases be taken on when in doubt, so one would expect rejections to be arrived at fairly quickly if at all? I guess I would have liked to be a fly on the wall in your proceedings. Smiley (I did figure you probably wouldn't even take it right after reading Shua's original notice, btw. I certainly wouldn't have done.)

I never got into contact with opebo.  Both Ebowed and I agreed to the above and thus, there was no issue.  If opebo wishes to comment, he's free to.

I also didn't even notice the case until Thursday because I've been beyond busy, but that's that.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2011, 06:26:59 AM »

well I guess Gustaf deleted the original post but Franzl copied it.

What complete and utter bullsh**t.  I cannot believe that the AG is continuing a months-old grudge by deliberately dragging my name through the mud with outright falsehoods, but it highlights why I would have had my suspicions in the first place.

I'll just leave this here.

Since the AG has evidently fabricated evidence against me and terrified Gporter into testifying against me, I'll drop this case, since that apparently is his near-sociopathic goal.  I hope, however, that others become a little more aware of the tyrannical behavior of the current cabinet, and take the appropriate measure of caution.

when Franzl at first advised others not to use the thread for discussion because the court would use it, and then later proceeded to use it for discussion along with others who were making informal accusations in the thread, it was clear to me that the general assumption was that the thread would not be used by the court.

I would like it noted that I of course made sure there was a copy of this post before deleting it for being defamatory.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies