BK 4 IDS Assembly! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:56:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  BK 4 IDS Assembly! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BK 4 IDS Assembly!  (Read 1998 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: March 20, 2011, 06:10:05 AM »

I know that I was intensely critical of your record as Senator & I already have my horses in this race, but I'd still like to wish you the best of luck. This is looking to be probably the best Legislative election this region has seen yet.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 07:23:42 AM »

To be honest, I sort of take issue with most of what's been coming out of the Senate lately. The valuable lesson I learned from my disastrous October 2009 campaign was that Atlasia is a game; as long as elections are interesting & both sides give as good as they get, I don't care overmuch which side wins.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 03:00:08 PM »

Its a bitch when you people jump in so late. Especially when you have obligated all the best preferences to people already. Tongue

To be honest, I sort of take issue with most of what's been coming out of the Senate lately. The valuable lesson I learned from my disastrous October 2009 campaign was that Atlasia is a game; as long as elections are interesting & both sides give as good as they get, I don't care overmuch which side wins.

Which is? I haven't seen anything pass yet. Tongue

I am thinking of turning the Senate into a Gulag. Thoughts? Watching paint dry is more productive then what most of the Senators are doing. If I force them to dig for ore, then atleast they will be doing something. Evil

Sorry, it appears the Senate is not giving out free cat gloves just yet. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies