Post the map of an election between the two preceding posters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:33:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Post the map of an election between the two preceding posters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Post the map of an election between the two preceding posters  (Read 62377 times)
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« on: May 09, 2011, 12:27:30 AM »

HappyWarrior (D): 316
A-Bob (R): 222
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 01:45:32 AM »

That is a beautiful map. [skip]
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 01:50:53 PM »

Ben wins a large electoral victory, although the popular vote is pretty close. FiCons cry themselves to sleep as Ben wins with on the back of social conservatives, economics leftists, and neoconservatives. Polnut (green) tries to court some of the disaffected fiscal conservatives, but ultimately fails to consolidate them and the liberals enough to win.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 08:24:33 PM »

TJ in Cleve (Blue) receives a decent electoral victory over Cathcon (Green). Popular vote is close in most states, but totals are down nationally. TJ ultimately wins the popular vote by about 3-4%.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 12:39:55 AM »

TJ in Cleve (Blue) receives a decent electoral victory over Cathcon (Green). Popular vote is close in most states, but totals are down nationally. TJ ultimately wins the popular vote by about 3-4%.

Is TJ more Conservative than me? I'd like to discover how I became positioned as the Liberal candidate.

SKIP

I envisioned the contest as TJ being the hard-right social conservative who was more moderate economically vs. you who was more Constitutionalist and focused on economic issues. I had TJ repulsing the social liberals, and you moving to pick some of them up. Really more of a Republican primary electorate than anything.

SKIP (next matchup would be me vs. A-Bob, fyi)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies