Gingrich says he fears an atheist country dominated by radical Islamists
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:21:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Gingrich says he fears an atheist country dominated by radical Islamists
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Gingrich says he fears an atheist country dominated by radical Islamists  (Read 5032 times)
anvi
anvikshiki
YaBB God
Netherlands

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2011, 06:06:04 AM »

I just don't get why these guys are campaigning on these issues.  Unemployment is high, so are foreclosures, the massive debt problem is looming, the education system is in crisis, international relations are somewhat murky.  But what Newt and the gang want to make headlines about are atheists, sharia in America, the president's birth certificate, homosexuality and abortion.  I know they're preaching to a choir, but that choir is too small to help them win anything.  Why run for president on these issues when they could each just host their own shows on the I Hate You Channel?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2011, 06:11:51 AM »

Unemployment is high, so are foreclosures, the massive debt problem is looming, the education system is in crisis, international relations are somewhat murky. 

Because explaining "cut $4 trillion dollars" as a way to solve these problems requires significantly more insanity than questioning Obama's citizenship and clamoring over Shariah and atheism.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2011, 08:13:32 AM »

What?!

Is this guy for real?  Is this just a part of some sick joke by the GOP to see just how smurfing stupid it's moralsmurf base can be?

I mean really, where the smurfing Smurfistan did they come up with this smurfing smurfed up smurf, Batman!?  Why are these smurftards possibly running for the presidency when they could become godsmurfed billionaires being scriptwriters in Hollywood for the next Michael MotherSmurfing Bay film!!!!!?  I mean smurf the presidency Newt Gingrich!!!!  Why have fatsmurfing interns giving you the Blowsmurf when you can snort smurfcaine out of a 15 year old hooker's smurf in a Bel Aire Mansion!?

I smurfing give up!!!!

[/brain explosion]

Look, I may not endorse the ban on profanity here, but I have to enforce it.  Because your post had so many expletives, I've taken the liberty of infracting you, and then editing your post with more appropriate words.  I believe I've managed to retain the substantive core of your arguments.

Strictly speaking, words like "cocaine" are fine, and I didn't need to replace it with "smurfcaine", but I thought the latter was funnier.

I don't know how I missed all of this.
Haha, funny edit.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies