US House is a Hold on Debt Limit (Breached)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:44:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  US House is a Hold on Debt Limit (Breached)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: To extend USA debt?
Do you want a “hold” on your debt?

Do you want more debt?

I don’t care, doesn’t matter to me.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 15

Author Topic: US House is a Hold on Debt Limit (Breached)  (Read 1595 times)
t_host1

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 12, 2011, 06:04:51 PM »
« edited: August 01, 2011, 10:04:18 PM by t_host1 »

The US House will hold the national debt at its present level.
 It has been deemed the best time seasonally for the required system wide character test of all governesses, citizens/residents to experience their strengths and weaknesses.  

Schedules;
Reapportionment receivables/funding bills.
Federal land & natural resources lease/sales bills.
US Treasury Currency Charter/Bank. Collateralized – fed lands/structures, natural resources, reconstituted renewed liberties - asset one; all military personal, Federal employees, social disbursements and contracts to be paid with the new US currency.
$ US Eagle’s   $ USE

The House "Hold" action of one debate, one vote will define our present state of being.

A full collapse/reset to a unknown holder  vs.  live current knowledged abilities.
04.20.11?'ed points of order;

Is the new "holder" going to                 VS.           How many of the debts are bribes,
recognize the constitution?                                       extortion's or actual loans?
Required by who?                                                     Paired down Tax Code & Bureaucracy
The oaths of the court? what court?                        Lawful Representative Governess  
carbon extortion                                                      Honored consumption of Gods gift
sanctioned labor                                                       free market enterprize
distributed metered life-health-care                         life strengthen X community medicine (USPMC)
organized institutions of indoctrination (edu)           self sustainability (edu)/down line mentoring

Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 09:36:59 PM »

You can't have an answer saying, "Do you want more debt?"  Obviously, I don't want more debt.  However, I don't want the economic repercussions that come along with "defaulting" on our national debt.
t_host1

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 11:28:03 AM »
« Edited: April 23, 2011, 08:59:49 AM by t_host1 »

You can't have an answer saying, "Do you want more debt?"  Obviously, I don't want more debt.  However, I don't want the economic repercussions that come along with "defaulting" on our national debt.

If you are in need of more money to cover a pass debt, are you not in default already?

There is over 2T that is collected currently, that is, printed or leveraged money that has been made whole by the sweat of others. Debts first them disbursements.

on the poll ? I thought the same at first... will see.

t_host1

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 09:01:11 AM »
« Edited: July 02, 2011, 12:42:55 PM by t_host1 »

S & P must not of received the memo or they don't believe the US House will Hold.

I assume the NY Times headline today is; USA Loses Creditability Under Obama

6.15.11 > "Moody's", a another credit ratings agency, has been downgraded to "Questionable" for its position of more US Debt is whats needed for economic stability.

The current US House hold position is having a positive effect for most in the long run. That is, our $USD value is flat lining up, less easy/cheap money is being used to bet commodities up - this is a sliver of good for the end user. If play money were to be nonexistent (fed printing/treasury borrowing) for an extended length of time, possibly as short as 6 months, a bottom across all sectors could be achieved. That then, would bring out the currently parked money looking for opportunities.

Possible budget cuts will eliminate 2 supreme court seats and 2 appeals courts entirely. All judges/personell subject to the SD check out policy. Most likely the 2 most junior appointments of the supreme court to be removed. Other possible remedy's are one most Senior - one junior, draw straws or conclave.

New Court revenues/rule; All monetary - for profit judgements will have a constitutional access fee applied of 1/3. Plaintiff pays all court costs, including defendants, when a claim cannot be achieved, awarded or dismissed. <

6.29.11 > Looking for legal standing to where; US House would intervene in US Treasury directives if it, the House found, that US Treasury was carrying out its constitutional requirements improperly - in malice of United States interest/creditability in the event there is an impass on debt celling increase.

Basic stuff - 2T in cuts over the next 10 years. 1T in over spending each of those years. 14T in pass debt plus the 8T added from the 10 additional years of over spending. We're at 22T indebtedness at 2021, giving 50 - 60% inflation.

unauthorized
Michele "the Nail"in Obama's coffin Bachmann
                              &                                    
Sledge "TEA Party'n" Hammer  
For President

t_host1

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 08:03:50 AM »

Attention Attention!

Due to executive default a "hold" on your debt has been stayed.

US Treasury Secretary with books in hand and the US House wealth redistribution oversight council will remand itself to conclave on July 4th. When completed with its redistribution decision will rise to you with its directive.

You may now descend to your proprietary functions and duties - that is all.

t_host1

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 11:55:55 AM »

It has been reported that prior to discussions getting started at the white house today, Speaker Boehner, appropriately order tea from the white house commissary.

additionally, within the last hour S&P analyse says "without a debt ceiling increase they could down grade as early as Monday". It was pointed out to the analyse that such action and  position could downgrade their creditability again as was the credit rating agency's at the time of the 2007 - 2008 banking default. The S & P analyse was not amused.

Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 08:56:34 PM »

Congrats on being the second user I ignore in 3 days.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 02:17:09 PM »

This thread is one of the most incomprehensible in Atlas history.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2011, 02:46:18 PM »

It's the teachers' unions' fault.
t_host1

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2011, 05:01:59 PM »

geees.. Torie, don't be so hard on'm, they tried... ha! and, their still getting payed for it to. so.. this can't be all bad.

Still a hold, allegedly you youngsters debt isn't growing anymore.
 what I can't figure out is - How's come that there debt meter is running? I thought we hit the debt ceiling a couple of weeks ago.

Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2011, 05:04:42 PM »

geees.. Torie, don't be so hard on'm, they tried... ha! and, their still getting payed for it to. so.. this can't be all bad.

what I can't figure out is - How's come that there debt meter is running? I thought we hit the debt ceiling a couple of weeks ago.

You are a prime example of the teacher's unions failure. You do realize that?
t_host1

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2011, 05:21:25 PM »

humm.. any chance of a refund? 

Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2011, 05:24:15 PM »

humm.. any chance of a refund? 

I just decided that I am going to like you!  Smiley
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2011, 09:12:52 PM »

I'm confused.
t_host1

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2011, 11:30:50 PM »

This thread is one of the most incomprehensible in Atlas history.

ha, looking back, your conclusion has a fair amount of merit. The upside, there's room for improvement.
specific_name
generic_name
United States

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2011, 01:01:31 AM »

all military personal, Federal employees, social disbursements and contracts to be paid with the new US currency.

What? I don't even.
t_host1

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2011, 03:26:26 PM »

As McConnell, Boehner and Cantor withdrawal their troops, cede to more debt, surrendering to the market analysts allied with the 4th branch of government, the media, have breached the hold of the indentured. The brave baggers of TEA defenses, an army of a few yet like a league of 300, have endured the massive assaults on its holding positions for sanity.   
 Now, in order to maintain its existence, the Obama forces resume forging ahead with its lust for the equity of others, consuming the future, burning the seeds of liberty in order to advance its demonic pursuits for dependent control...
 sow – help us God. 
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2011, 03:58:30 PM »

What the  is this?
specific_name
generic_name
United States

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2011, 12:16:45 AM »

As McConnell, Boehner and Cantor withdrawal their troops, cede to more debt, surrendering to the market analysts allied with the 4th branch of government, the media, have breached the hold of the indentured. The brave baggers of TEA defenses, an army of a few yet like a league of 300, have endured the massive assaults on its holding positions for sanity.   
 Now, in order to maintain its existence, the Obama forces resume forging ahead with its lust for the equity of others, consuming the future, burning the seeds of liberty in order to advance its demonic pursuits for dependent control...
 sow – help us God. 

Yes I very much see the corollary between the Spartans and the Tea Party Causus that you've drawn here. Naturally, the dynamics of Thermopylae were as such that it would be difficult to draw a closer comparison. Perhaps we ought to note the overwhelming similarity between Xerces and the president who, as I've heard on a number of conservative talk radio programs, has been quietly planning to build a series of wasteful pontoon bridges (completely at tax payer expense, I might add) for his long overdue invasion, across the Potomac into Maryland. At this point, I'm fairly sure congress will pass a law effectively contradicting the Third Amendment. Mind you that I heard this from a friend that has a friend who has a short wave radio and it's possible that I'm mistaken so I hope I haven't gotten ahead of myself here. Anyway, I digress.
t_host1

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2011, 10:09:54 PM »

Well, maybe not, it is true that treasonous acts are evident among allies of the baggers. Today’s Xerxes taking out of artaxerxes (bin laden) in preparation of his invasion, covering his flank, does make since though.
 With defense cuts all being certain now, by committee, will only become realized that it was the merciful thing to do – losing his entire navy, returning with a defeated army from his ill-advised "dreams of his father".
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies