What kind of phone do you own? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:44:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What kind of phone do you own? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What kind of phone do you own?  (Read 3154 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« on: April 20, 2011, 11:49:46 AM »

I have a blackberry bold.. or something like that. I really dont know.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 04:48:52 PM »

I always keep the cheapest Nokia I can as long as I can (they usually last 2-5 years).  I have to say I hate complicated phones and like the simplicity of the cheap Nokia (they also usually have a little flashlight function that I prize).

Here we just buy the phone (maybe $30 for a cheap Nokia), and the phone number - another $1.50 or $3, and then just pay for the minutes by buying refill codes at 7-11.  I love it, can't believe americans have to commit and all that nonsense.

Some of us do it because its cheaper, some do it to improve our credit score, but the rest of us do it because you touch yourself at night.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 05:24:58 PM »

Some of us do it because its cheaper, some do it to improve our credit score, but the rest of us do it because you touch yourself at night.

I thought you had no choice?

Well, there are only about 50 cases in the country where its known that phone companies will hold a entire family hositage to have a contract. Sadly, I'm one of them who will be paying for the next 10 years to release them. But the rest of the country makes the choice of going with a contract, or a prepaid phone.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies