The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:25:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 387263 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2013, 08:42:21 AM »

Not sure if he realizes how good of a burn this was:

I get annoyed when someone's avatar isn't their correct state/country/party.

I'm that pedantic.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2014, 10:58:22 AM »

Textbook True Leftism doesn't get better than that.
Wrong. True Leftists wouldn't be suck hacks.
^^^^
This.

Especially with Adam's obsession with guns, which many True Leftist posters either don't give a sh*t about or actually against cos REVOLUTION!
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2014, 04:05:12 PM »

Admittedly, this is a pretty good burn:

Nobody has yet to explain exactly how and why Hillary and Bill are "interchangeable", "two sides of the same coin", etc. It is just constantly stated as a fact. Hillary of course was involved in her husband's presidency. How exactly does that make her identical to him?

They are both "new Democrat" corporatists with horrible foreign policy records.

This isn't an explanation using empirical evidence of how they are identical. It's just stating an opinion as fact by including buzzwords. You forgot "neoliberal" though.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2014, 11:09:20 AM »

If it happens, I might concern myself with your education. Since impeachment is a waste of Congressional time and energy, I will not waste my own time or energy.

So you have nothing? Nice.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2014, 12:38:19 PM »

That has got to be the most beautiful ownage I've ever seen.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2015, 12:41:50 PM »

Click for context:

An almost sexual fervor of mass violence to soothe the anger he feels against elitist figures from his childhood masquerading as an enlightened Marxist.

Now, while this was a very good putdown on my part, I want to stress very heavily that this was a post that was totally in jest and not at all an accurate statement of TNF.

Although frankly, one could describe all of leftism as a resentment of traditional elitist hierarchs, so he might actuallyl take this as a compliment.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2015, 06:42:45 PM »

To all HP voters:

I have an EXPERIMENT for you all to conduct. WOOOOOO

Stop reading this and go get a pencil/pen.

Seriously, go do it.

Stop reading this.

STOP IT

STOP

STAAAAHP

OK now you've got the pencil. Or pen. Now go ahead and place it between the middle and ring fingers of your right hand (IT HAS TO BE ON THE RIGHT HAND OK JUST DO IT.) Now use your other hand to squeeze the aforementioned fingers around the pen(cil).

You might notice this REALLY HURTS and it's kinda like when your FOOT ITCHES except it's not an itch it's just PAIN and it's on your HAND. CONGRATULATIONS THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR VOTING HP ON DEADFLAGBLUES.

Stolen from an episode of Zero Punctuation ORIGINAL JOKE, DO NOT STEAL

Also, if the exercise mentioned above actually gives you any pain then you have a promising career ahead of you as a huge pussy.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2015, 01:10:08 PM »

Not a fellow traveler by any means, but RINO Toms response to what is plainly idiotic overgeneralization deserves a mention.

If you always thought of it as a blue state, you were just wrong.  So, let's stop there.

It's disturbing how many of you teenagers and college kids equate liberal with "cool," LOL.  If you want to think that way, fine; I can't stop you, and I have no interest in doing so.  However, there are several rich, entertaining and scenic places that vote Republican every once in a while, and it's frankly hilarious that so many of you think of Democrats as strictly enlightened urbanites and Republicans as backwards rural folk.  Ignorance is bliss, though!

The Republicans that aren't backwards Condeferate Degenerates are low-IQ religious culture warriors that are single issue (Abortion) voters. And yes, that includes the ones that are outside the South. I have yet to meet one that didn't fall into one of those categories.

Well shucks, let me introduce some!

My father is the CFO of a private hospital, and his education includes an bachelor's degree in Accounting and an MBA in finance.  He is pro-choice.  He is a Republican.

My mother is a professor of education at a liberal arts college, and her education includes a bachelor's degree in English, a madter's degree in education and a PhD in education.  She is pro-choice.  She is a Republican.

I am a recent college graduate with a degree in finance.  I am pro-choice.  I am a Republican.

My sister is a sophomore in college at Butler University in Indianapolis, getting a double major in marketing and finance.  She is pro-choice.  She is a Republican.

Glad I could broaden your horizons!!
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2015, 09:29:03 PM »

A very clever usage of editing here:

Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies