The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:21:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 386590 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: May 01, 2011, 01:48:34 PM »

Al on Rochambeau:

Your return to the forum is welcome in the way that the repeated return of the Black Death was to the inhabitants of fourteenth century Europe.

Why? Because of what you are. And what is that? Kent knows better than anyone:

"A knave, a rascal, an eater of broken meats, a base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited hundred-pound, filthy worsted-stocking knave, a lily-livered, action-taking, whoreson glass-gazing super-serviceable finical rogue, one trunk-inheriting slave, one that wouldst be a bawd in way of good service, and art nothing but the composition of knave, beggar, coward, pandar, and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch, one whom I will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deni'st the least syllable of thy addition."

Get out.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 01:19:11 AM »

Where the fuck is Naso? This thread needs his presence.

Probably in bed like most responsible Americans!!! NOTE: I'm not among that group right now. Smiley

Where you ever?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 10:04:46 PM »

Look at what Mussolini and Hitler did during their primes. Their major support bases were labor unions.

Do you know who some of the first victims of the Nazi regime were? It's not hard to find out, so I think you should do that.

People like you disgust me. Nasty little pricks who abuse history - and defame the victims of fascist dictatorships - in order to justify their pathetic, pallid and utterly hollow political beliefs. It's far too common amongst the more moronic tendencies within the American Right, of which you are a particularly stupid example. I don't care if you're a ten year old with the intelligence of a brain-damaged chicken; there is simply no excuse for this sort of behavior.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 10:49:24 PM »

I would go with the driod X2. It is amazing. i myself have the droid. I like the camera on the droid more then on the iphone. The screen is also bigger, which is great for surfing the web. By the way, 4G is bullsh**t. No one in the usa has actually 4G speed. in fact it is no where close. just saying. it is merely bullsh**t on that fact. and the droid has the pinch sh**t to.

What language is this?
you cant read english either? what has this world come to?

No, I like to think that I can read English fairly well. Though I'm not sure what that has to do with my question. What language is that paragraph written in? I recognise some of the words, but they don't appear to come in a logical order.

They are. read sloooowly.

I'm afraid that the speed at which I read that paragraph makes no difference when it comes to comprehending it. Is it in some new dialect?
no. You are just a tad dumb now. you are the only one who has that problem.

What problem? Inability to read garbled attempts at English from people who should know better?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 09:48:29 PM »

I think he's just putting stuff back and forth through Goggle translate in various ways Torie.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 12:15:00 AM »

Kerry is sane.. More liberal than I like... But still sane I think Reid felt he needed a high profile uber liberal
Baucus is a good choice
Murray is more or less tied with Boxer for the dumbest senator title.

If you ever find yourself in the Senate, you will undoubtedly take this title. Of course you're far too dumb to ever be elected Senator, this just a hypothetical. Basically, you're stupid, I think you need to be told you're stupid, and hope that once you're told how stupid you are several hundred times, you will not only quit posting here, but lock yourself in a bunker and spend the rest of your life watching Babylon 5 on DVD so that no one ever has to suffer through hearing your reading your worthless and idiotic opinions ever again.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 11:10:56 PM »

Crude, derivative and about as funny as acute pancreatitis. I'd recommend not giving up the day job, but then I think it's quite clear that you don't actually have one.

Gone already Sad In response to what?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 11:20:29 PM »

Crude, derivative and about as funny as acute pancreatitis. I'd recommend not giving up the day job, but then I think it's quite clear that you don't actually have one.

Gone already Sad In response to what?

A parody of Naso's thread by Snowstalker.  Poor Snow didn't realize that parodying comedy results in unfunny.

Ah, that's largely what the entire trope Parody Failure is about.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2011, 08:05:47 PM »

It's amazing how badly J. J. opened himself for that. It reminds me of the guy with the "morans" sign.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2011, 01:31:31 AM »

J. J.'s attempted "retort" makes the original all the better:

J.J., I wanted to congratulate you on your assignment "A Typical Day In My Life". I think you did a superb job with it. So good that I think I'll share it with everyone else.

On a day we have flooding.

BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2011, 10:01:20 AM »

since I'm very stupid as I was told here so many times I have a stupid question

If liberals who are much smarter then conservatives because there so open-minded why wouldn't they want to see what people who disagree with them have to say

I don't mind reading things from people I disagree with. That's why I enjoy reading posts from Torie, Sam Spade, Inks, etc.

What I don't enjoy reading is mindless drivel that contributes nothing to the forum. That's what your posts are.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2011, 11:01:01 AM »

There's so much stupidity in this thread.

This issue in general does seem to do that to people. You then add dearest Jmf to the mix. And there we are.

but, in the end, jmfcst is going to be right because jmfcst is reading from the Word of God - the Bible.

Read while watching bad films from the 1980s, no doubt.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2011, 12:19:33 AM »

For everyone's sake, I sincerely hope Beet's economic projections are as accurate as his electoral predictions.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2011, 06:29:00 PM »

Only if I can reopen my old update thread too

That would be like if BushOK opened up a five-star restaurant, where the world's best chefs prepare the world's finest cuisine, and then you decide to open up a McDonald's across the street.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2011, 04:55:44 PM »

Yes, a wheel does turn. Very good! I'm proud of you. It is such a rewarding experience watching kids discover how things work in the real world. To be young and curious. Those were the days.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 10:35:19 PM »

Never refer to this as a mine again, caveman.

Don't they live in caves on Sicily?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2011, 06:21:53 PM »

You are not a patient of a procedure. You are a consumer of a procedure. You are not a patient of a diagnostic test. You are a consumer of a diagnostic test.
That argument doesn't help Wonkish... because he is no longer a patient of stupid.  He is a willing consumer of stupid.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2011, 11:39:52 AM »

To CARLHAYDEN. The last line is the best part:

I mean, I'm not offended, but the whole point of this thread is to show that your opinion doesn't really matter. You and lots of old people don't recognize same-sex marriage, that's fine. Young people overwhelmingly do. The laws will change to reflect that, the process has already started. No one disputes that more people oppose same-sex marriage that the polling booth than in polls, but even then it will fall below 50%, and before that point, it will be resolved in legislatures and courts elsewhere. All the apostrophes in the world won't win this battle for you, any more than you've singlehandedly blocked the border with a wall of flaming outrage.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2011, 02:05:52 AM »

Wow, Gully actually got a good one:

I was unaware that fascism was considered center-right. Thank you for informing me.

Considering that Jobbik is not in the coalition, I'd still call it center-right.

J.J. does the absence of logic in your posts sometimes irritate you. I mean I understand the desire to be illogical, but does it ever irritate you?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2012, 10:39:33 PM »

I said no, in context, but the real answer is "yes, both should be zero."

People should not be penalized for gaining or maintaining wealth.

It's really quite remarkable, given how mind-numbingly stupid that point is, that you are able to type. Or, you know, that you've avoided dying in a freak accident involving a bath, a toaster and a bar of soap.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2012, 11:00:51 PM »

Jm, you've backed about five candidates now as your first choice and want to talk about the failures of my candidate?

In fairness to Jmf, he did this under the influence of amyl nitrate.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2012, 02:45:49 AM »

You ought to know as that's what you do rather a lot.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2012, 10:46:00 PM »

Romney 35% (+2)
Gingrich 24% (-1)
Santorum 16%
Paul 12% (+1)

Probably a measure of momentum.

NONE OF THE THINGS YOU SAY ACTUALLY MEAN THINGS.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2012, 01:23:48 AM »

The signal is clear: No more debating until Obama.

Since you like to pretend you speak for his campaign, I'm going to assume that you don't realize how much Romney's attitude pisses off those who don't support him.

Look, Romney is ultimately responsible for Romney's comeback. Go ask Rick Perry about having great advisers and the best of resources.

I know it pisses off a lot of people, Democrats included, that Mitt is now the presumptive nominee, but that's the case. O'Donnell will obviously advise him before the debates with Obama because that's the prudent thing to do: Get the best debate adviser in the nation to advise you before debates. Obviously it does not make sense to have the best debate adviser on your team when you are not going to debate again until late September/early October. I strongly suspect the scheduled debate for February is no longer going to happen, and thank goodness. We've had one too many GOP debates already. How many have we had: 20? People, even people who love politics like us, have seen enough of them.

In other words, use, abuse and throw away when not necessary, is your argument.  Nice to know that you have as much morals as your head, the wannabe Mormon-in-Chief.

I am sure O'Donnell was well compensated for his services, and will be well compensated in the future when the campaign brings him back on-board for the real debates (you know, the debates with Obama that Gingrich said he would refuse to participate in).

It seems to me the Romney campaign has decided there will be no more GOP debates, so it does not make sense to keep a debate adviser on-board indefinitely, especially if he is going to get more credit than he deserves. If it was all about O'Donnell, who is really a hired gun, Bachmann would be the nominee right now.

Let me just give you a bit of advice when you post.  It is against Mormon church doctrine to suck someone else's dick, so please stop trying.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2012, 06:08:50 PM »

Alcon even got a good follow-up:

Romney 35% (+2)
Gingrich 24% (-1)
Santorum 16%
Paul 12% (+1)

Probably a measure of momentum.

NONE OF THE THINGS YOU SAY ACTUALLY MEAN THINGS.

Alcon, the rise in Romney's numbers is probably a reaction to his win in Florida, his momentum from winning that state.  This effect has been around since before you were born.

The concept of momentum has not been around since before I was born.  It was invented in 1991.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies