The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:36:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 386684 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« on: April 11, 2012, 12:50:48 PM »

I disagree with a lot of his opinions, but I can understand where they come from given his experiences and background. And given that I can't really find them repulsive. He seems to be a reasonably tolerant person doing his best to engage in civil discourse and he provides a different perspective than many others on here.

You know, I really have a feeling you wouldn't be feeling that way if I said some of the things he did...

Such as?

You're way more aggressive than he is towards those who disagree with you. And your inability to grasp others' perspectives on most issues is often quite mind-boggling.

I'm thinking of the things he's said about women. If I was ever posting stuff that misogynistic  you'd be calling for my banning.

I don't call for bans of people just because they disagree with me.

What has he said about women that is so misogynistic? Showing desire for women is not misogynistic, for the record. You still seem to be under the misconception that I'm some kind of prude when it comes to that, but disliking sexual abuse and exploitation of poor women is not the same as disliking, you know, normal sexual relationships.

If you're a mod, you can read his deleted posts, right? Also I think he defended Herman Cain during that whole thing, and not with a "it's probably made up" but with "Well she was probably asking for it anyway" type of stuff.

And if that's the case then why are you so after me when I've never engaged in sexual abuse or exploited poor women?

I don't think I'm "after you." But you're always going on about how awesome prostitution is and I find that rather disgusting.

Please provide specific examples if you have any. When it comes to Cain, do you mean that he posted something like this (?):

Maybe if an actual one would come out instead of a lying attention whore bought off by Romney's camp.

Because I'd be inclined to agree that seems a bit misogynistic, yes.

I'm not going to go through Clarence's posting history over this. It isn't that easy to do either. Besides, when it comes to cultural attitudes I have more sympathy for someone who comes from another generation. People who were brought up on sexism have more of an excuse than people who weren't.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 11:14:54 PM »

You all take this sort of thing much too seriously; the forum is a hallowed ground of procrastination, not a matter of life and death. Please consider investing in lives.

Most Time Online

1. Comrade Sibboleth  600days 14hours 20minutes
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 07:48:27 PM »

Um, do you realize you just equated "being Phil" as an insult?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 06:15:58 PM »

Inks has actually become a lot better ever since he quit being such a control freak in moderation:

OK, so at 33.5 miles, if you work 24 hours, that's $155/week that you keep.  If it's 40 hours, that's $295/week that you keep.

That's ridiculous to turn down.

I find this incredibly hypocritical, selfish, illogical, stupid, and irrational:

Random guy offers you money to take a trip to Kenya, and you think you absolutely must take that money.  But you go out and ASK for money from employers, and they offer you a job, and you would turn it down.

The latter is a lot bigger insult and a bigger ball of saliva in the case, because you went out and applied for that job, just to reject it.  No, what you're doing doesn't have to be conventional, but when you're stealing from people, which is what you are doing by mooching off your parents, you at least have to try to be ethical.

Does your anonymous donor follow you on Facebook?  Because if he/she does, we know you've lied on Facebook... they probably feel sorry for you and think you're genuinely in need of money for this trip.  Guess what!?  You're not in need of donors... you're in need of some self control to quit being lazy and to go out and find a job.

You play the victim, but you are one of the biggest Internet con artists I've ever personally observed.  And you're doing it in the name of charity and Christianity, making it all the more shameful.

I'll take the compliment, but I've been harsher on Bushie even when I was still modding.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 10:50:04 PM »

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 08:43:03 PM »

Dammit!  I started looking, and then I got distracted and went to the first page and forgot that I was supposed to be looking...
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 12:08:51 PM »

Twelve votes so far? Wow. Maybe there will be a Silenty Plurality for sanity around here.
Sanity was certainly not one of the things I voted for you for. -_-
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2014, 10:55:14 PM »

I would. But then again, I'm not the mods.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2014, 10:26:16 PM »

On an unrelated note, is Mary Catherine Roper the same Roper as in Roper V. Simmons?
Rather than being lazy and asking others to do your searching for you, why don't you go find out yourself? It's not exactly a difficult thing to find out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roper_v._Simmons

That was quite rude and uncalled for...

No, while it was quite rude, it was also quite called for.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies