The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:30:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 386479 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: May 13, 2011, 07:23:14 PM »

Yeah, never run into hipsters or mountain climbers in Nebraska.  We're all just farmers and stereotypers!

So let me get this straight---after making fun of your comically incorrect stereotypes (that you seem to spew quite often)---you essentially accuse me and Joe of stereotyping? By mentioning your own conceived stereotype of Nebraska that neither of us mentioned?

lol.

BUUUUURRRNNN
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 09:39:34 AM »

Does Ernest realize this isn't a thread to dissect what's put in here?  Roll Eyes
Unlike you, he's not older than the dirt he stands on... I can only assume wisdom like yours only comes with ridiculously advanced age.  Tongue
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 08:33:03 PM »

This mind-numbingly stupid notion that incremental progress is somehow worse than status quo because it might weaken the call for more radical action is one of the most detestable ideological legacies of orthodox marxism, and has been proven wrong thousands of times in history.

One would think that no half-serious "progressive" would still believe this crap, but apparently there is nothing more resilient than this kind of pseudo-radical bullsh*t.

Thank you guys for reminding me why I'm not a True Leftist, and never will.
Progress, not perfection!
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 08:52:24 AM »

The anti-Bernie hackery on this forum is reaching grotesque proportions.

On a related note, I hereby endorse Bernie Sanders for the Democratic nomination. Not because I actually support him, I just want to see the Hillary hacks' reaction when their 'inevitable' candidate turns out not to be so inevitable.

I'm sure that Sanders appreciates the endorsement of a 13 year old hack on an internet forum.

Wow...burn of the century there... Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies