The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:49:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 386913 times)
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« on: July 14, 2011, 02:56:08 PM »

Speak for yourself, hombre. I prefer mein bruders.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 03:17:44 AM »

What is worse in this thread: the ridiculous op or the criminal coddlers? I sincerely hope that my cousin's murderer is not enjoying himself or freaking collective bargained.

maybe he's a shop steward.  more seriously : when we are impacted personally our desire for vengeance goes way up, naturally.  is not the point of a liberal state to remove this id-force and create a neutral arbiter to deal with, among other things, unfortunate situations such as murder?  your cousin will never live again, regardless of whether or not his killer is currently watching television in air conditioning or toiling 70 hour weeks in some forced sweatshop, nor is it likely that such a juxtaposition entered his mind before he decided to settle whatever score he settled.

My cousin was a very pretty 26 year old women, who died because she was viciously beaten and her liver collapsed amongst several other organ failures.  I don't need to be lectured on how she will never be back or how whatever punishment will also not do that.  Also forgive me if I don't care for the plight of these type who do not have enough rec time. Actions have consequences. He erased her future and he should live a shallow existence.

Not ohh snap.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 07:37:35 AM »

v0031 is a forum institution. Attacks on him will not be tolerated.

Except by those who have been on the forum for longer than he has.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies