The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 07:31:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 386105 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: June 15, 2011, 01:22:54 PM »

Pinkham's Grant, New Hampshire: 100% Obama, 100% White. Five votes total.
Green's Grant, New Hampshire: 100% Obama, 100% White. One vote total.

Y'all never said what size the precincts had to be. Grin
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 04:01:45 PM »

In response to WalterMitty's "black folk and pit bulls" thread:

There are more doctors, lawyers, engineers, teachers, and accountants in the black community than there are pitbull owners.  How come this thread wasn't titled, "why are blacks so well educated and have such nice jobs."
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 07:31:27 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2011, 09:03:03 PM by Assemblyman & Queen Mum Inks.LWC »

Come on, Joe. At least Gporter just contributed to the goldmine.

The real question is whether President Porter thinks the Comedy Goldmine is a mean topic or a post he read in the Goldmine links to a mean topic.  It could be either.

Who gives a **** what President Porter thinks? If this is too mean for him then he can go to the Justin Bieber Fan Forum.

Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 01:03:00 PM »

I think this one might need some Icy Hot on.  Y'know for the burn:

There are religions that aren't a joke?
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 06:49:12 PM »

pbrower finally says something intelligent........

I don't know which state is Mitt Romney's home.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 02:09:14 PM »

18, unless both involved are within two years of age. But it should really only apply to men, MILFs can f**k all the underage boys (or girls if they are lesbian) they want, even if they are that kid's teacher.

Also no marriage should be recognized if the man's age is greater than double the woman's/other man's age minus seven years. Older women can still marry young guys though, and lesbians can marry whatever. But no one under 18 can be married under absolutely any circumstances whatsoever.

But then you couldn't get any, because as this post clearly indicates there's no way you're older than 14.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 10:20:53 PM »

I believe this is a first, the self pwn:

Fat people don't make cookies?!?!

Yerp!
[/Realization that one has just walked into self-pwnage]
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 09:19:53 AM »

More from the same thread as Gustaf's.

If Romney wins in 2012, he will be reelected in 2016. All presidents who defeated an incumbent have gone on to serve full terms.  In 2020, the youngest "50's kids" would be 61--pretty old to be president.  

Carter? Benjamin Harrison?

Carter isn't a good example, he was running against Nixon's ghost, not Ford.  As for Benjamin Harrison, I am referring to only post-WWII elections.

Here's another relationship that will blow your mind - no President with a "J" in his name has ever served two full terms.

Well, I am only referring to the post-Jacksonian era. Jackson and the five preceding Presidents were all Js, and four of them including Jackson himself served two full terms. But ever since, the letter has been cursed.

And in case you cite William Jefferson Clinton - I'm only referring to first and last names.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011, 07:19:13 AM »

Luke 21:20 ““When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near.”

What a profound sentence.  What's next? When it rains, things get wet?
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2011, 10:45:17 AM »

Now that I've got the right thread for this......

That would be a nice comeback, except that as far as I know Dalton McGuinty didn't murder his political opponents, arrange for his opponents to be dumped off planes in the ocean, arrange for his opponents to be assassinated abroad by hit squads, throw all his opponents in jail and tortured them to death. So, yeah, try to find a better comeback or at least a comeback which is at least somewhat intellectually honest. But yeah, I don't expect better from somebody who's dumb or demented enough to have pictures of genocidal bastards like Milosevic or Pinochet in his sigs.

Try again Smiley I know you can do it Smiley
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2011, 12:41:34 PM »

Easily the best non-North American, non-Brit hard rock band.

(I added the "North" part to American because one could make a damn good case for Rush, even though I'm less of a fan)

I can't stand Rush because the vocals are soooooooooooo bad, and their fans are usually such douchebags. In fact I think this sums up the typical Rush fan pretty well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eubi9YI2dKE

That's actually hilarious considering the sh**t you listen to.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 07:43:01 PM »
« Edited: April 13, 2012, 07:46:48 PM by MechaRepublican »

What about you do your own God damned homework and stop clogging up this board with your cheating...

I'll be honest, clarence's post rubbed me the wrong way.  As in, he comes across as a total asshole there (though to be quite honest, that's not really rare).

I mean like wow, what a big man this is viciously insulting a foreigner who has less than perfect English......
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2012, 09:56:04 AM »

Whyterain, no matter what you say, I will never take you seriously. You have Oregon, Minnesota and Maryland going GOP in your 2012 map. If you honestly believe any of those scenarios will occur, you clearly are undeserving of being taken seriously.

Let me correct this, he indeed does not have Maryland going GOP, but he does have the following states going GOP:

Oregon, Minnesota, Nevada, New Mexico, Iowa, Wisconsin, Maine (and both CDs,) New Hampshire and Pennsylvania going GOP. Now, I'm of the belief that Wisconsin and Pennsylvania might go GOP, but for the most parts, those other states won't.

Back in 2009, I predicted the GOP to win only 50 seats in the 2010 elections.  (I think it's too easy to make predictions after August of the election year.)  The GOP won 63.  If anything, right now I think I may be giving Obama too much credit at 191 electoral votes.  After all, Hoover and Carter won only six states each in their re-election tries.  I'm giving Obama credit for 13.

You don't look at national and individual state polling, do you? You make your maps citing history and gut feeling, I'm guessing? Good lord.

Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2012, 02:21:17 PM »

Alcon, I think Mr. Moderate's post sums NY Jew fairly well; he is ridiculously homophobic, eager to label others anti-Semitic, and not much else.
I don't have a phobia.  (I hate that term)

I agree, I think you're a hateful bigot, and I will be happy to call you that instead. In fact I find it more fitting, because "-phobia" indicate something people can't help, and clearly you choose to be a disgusting pierce of garbage.
Happy now?
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2012, 08:41:54 AM »

px gets two in one thread:

A full expiration of the 2010 tax cuts isn't quite enough to pay all these welfare queens that obama has put on the public dole.

True, but it will get the deficit into manageable territory. That is not to say that I support Obama's course of tax hikes without spending cuts, which will likely cause another official recession next year (albeit of a less severe magnitude than the last one since it will probably be more like the 2001 or 1991 recession). However, we obviously cannot have perpetual trillion dollar deficits.

FORWARD!

So that's how it looks when two retards are masturbating each other.

A full expiration of the 2010 tax cuts isn't quite enough to pay all these welfare queens that obama has put on the public dole.

True, but it will get the deficit into manageable territory. That is not to say that I support Obama's course of tax hikes without spending cuts, which will likely cause another official recession next year (albeit of a less severe magnitude than the last one since it will probably be more like the 2001 or 1991 recession). However, we obviously cannot have perpetual trillion dollar deficits.

FORWARD!

So that's how it looks when two retards are masturbating each other.

Here are 10,000 retards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rshdJZruH_0

There must be only 9999 because I can't see you anywhere.

I recommend this for "Posts of the Year" nomination.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2013, 12:42:26 PM »

Phil seems to have a serious inferiority complex.

Uh, dude, Inks is the one who repeatedly calls people out and then locks threads so they can't even respond. I'd say someone who can't ever let someone else get the last word is the one with the inferiority complex. He does it to Phil, he did it to Jmfcst, I mean he just recently did it to Simfan. I've pointed this out to him before, it seems like he couldn't care less.

I don't remember doing that to jmfcst, but I know I haven't done it to Simfan... so I'm not sure where you got that idea from.

You did it many times to Jmfcst, and I know you know, because we PMed back and forth about it. I also know you did it to Simfan, because you locked the thread while I was posting in it, unlocked and posted exactly what I was going to post (even in question form!), and then locked it again so he couldn't get a chance to respond. Even though there was no reason to lock it.

Hey bud, ever think that maybe when the majority of the forum has a problem with your moderation, that it's you and not the posters that are causing the trouble? None of this drama surrounds Torie, or Mr. Moderate, or Joe Republic, or Gustaf. So what's the deal?
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 10:53:45 AM »

Gustaf scores a double

So, wait, BRTD's latest attack on me is that maybe I would have sided with one of the greatest minds of all time rather than a bunch of autistic teen nerds with a mob mentality, defending said mind's right to free expression?

...guilty as charged?

I think I'm going to give up on trying to understand the logic of BRTD. Did you read an internet meme bashing Plato or something?

It's more that you frequently defend unpopular and awful posters who are extremely hackish and quite narrow minded and thick skulled for seemingly no reason at all but to be contrarian.

My dislike of Plato stems from reading his stuff in one of my Ancient and Medieval Political Philosophy classes, where he came across an extreme elitist douchebag, and his ideal "Republic" was a terrifying ideal and a horrible form of government. Just about everyone in the class hated him.

Nice going with the wormyguy/Kyle Mercado style ad hominem in the first paragraph by the way ("LOLZ ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS AUTISTIC HA HA!" was a pretty common tactic of those two.)

That it is seemingly for no reason might be because you're a thick-skulled hack who can't understand logical arguments or other people very well. Just as a theory.

Well, if everyone in your class hated him I guess it's time for you to revolutionize our understanding of philosophical history. You should teach classes on these insights.

Nice going with the guilt by association ad hominem. Tongue

It's not an ad hominem. You're obsessed with picking sides and who one agrees with. I'm pointing out that pretty much everyone on this board (including myself) is basically an idiot compared to Plato. So it's amusing that you think that just because there are so many idiots they must be more correct than someone who actually has brains. That mob mentality is what I was referring to and it's fallacious and scary.

You should consider reading a book every once in a while, instead of just watching Family Guy. Maybe you would start getting things.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2013, 08:14:53 PM »
« Edited: March 19, 2013, 08:16:54 PM by Irish Racism, the Poster »

Context: A Nathan post ending up in the Absurdity Mine.

Double deluge
Dumping on Shakespeare should not be protected by the First Amendment. I consider that akin to treason - worse because it disrespects the English language (which he more than anyone else in its modern form gave birth to), rather than a mere political entity.

You're one to talk. Your opinions on English verse lack all merit. In fact, I'd argue that it's very unlikely that they'll ever gain merit, since they appear to be based on an ear for poetic form so bad that I wasn't actually aware that it was possible before this afternoon.

You're acting like a particularly petty middle-schooler. This is hilarious. Goldmined.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2013, 06:14:15 PM »

Are IQ tests relevant and or meaningful?

It depends on how much of a douche bag you are.  I took one of those things back in high school and it said my intelligence was allegedly higher than 99% of the population.  That had zero impact on my life.  Some tools get a score like that and use it to join high IQ clubs so they can hang out with other social inept dorks... you know the type.

I guess what I am saying is in a controlled experiment you may be able to tease out some useful information, but unfortunately as is often the case with science once the lay public gets a hold of a little out of context morsel they blow it way out of proportion and really misuse it.

Let me get this straight: you don't think you're a socially inept douche bag?
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2013, 09:20:35 AM »

GOP wants to make people disappear and a Democratic administration asserts the right to assassinate American citizens without trial. Why are you guys even pretending you are in a free country?
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2013, 05:59:28 AM »

Uh oh, what's this?  pbrower talking out of his snobbish ass again?

As an example, Kentucky is extremely friendly to alcohol      
Red counties are dry. Yellow are semi-dry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_laws_of_Kentucky
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2013, 09:12:04 AM »

What's so important to you people about being against the death penalty across the board?  There's no slippery slope from Hitler to a kid who stole a loaf of bread from the bodega. 

Someone like Hitler did things that were so unspeakable to so many people that he doesn't belong on the same planet as civilized people.  And keeping him alive would keep Nazism alive in a sense.  I would support the death penalty for Hitler and if you one of you wimps got your way and Hitler was living in some country club prison, I would go there and kill him myself. 

Really, does anyone want Hitler writing Mein Kampf 2: Electric Boogaloo?
After that tirade I actually would feel better about you receiving the death penalty.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2013, 09:49:42 PM »

If anything you came off inflated from that; but I apologise for not quoting unnecessarily and yelling out insults as you bravely stood up to a True Leftist.
If you have not seen Snowstalkers continued insinuations and attacks at Tmth, who I consider a friend, you ought to take a look at them. Furthermore, I don’t put on any airs on about myself; I get you all hate me. And I can see why-I don’t blame you. I speak the “truth” as I see it in the same way that you all speak your “truth” as you all see it. But I simply can’t stand to see that sort of behavior, and seeing as Snowstalker views himself as the holy beacon of human enlightenment, I had to be an asshole in such a situation.

Yeah, since Snowstalker is always wrong, I have to agree with this post.

Sorry guys, just saying.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2013, 07:25:26 AM »

I find the hyperfeminist internet virgins to be the most insufferable.

As an insufferable internet sexist and bigot, memphis has no high ground from which to find anybody else insufferable, except maybe somebody like Cory.

While I agree that memphis certainly has a whole bunch of unexamined sexism going on, I'm not sure where "bigot" enters into the equation.

Memphis, generally an ignoramus, hates religion and the religious.

Yeah, that's what I was getting at. It's not, perhaps, quite as bad as some other types of bigotry, in that religion is in theory something that can be chosen (and is chosen, for many people), but it's still a type of bigotry.
YEah, and the fact that he continues to refer to people who look like this:

as "him".

I mean really, if you aren't going to call memphis out for bigotry opebo, at least call him an idiot.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2013, 10:33:50 PM »

This is inksing stupid. Don't give us the same information we got from Wikipedia you meathead.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies