The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:30:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 386253 times)
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 22, 2011, 07:47:15 PM »

To be honest, there's two possibilities about Moderatedemocrat 1990.  He's either a troll or dumber than an inbred box of rocks.  I think troll is the less embarassing choice.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 06:01:29 PM »

courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 06:51:28 PM »

Damn a graph show the rate of taxation going down and lower today than in the 1980s.  So sad to see such an interesting idea go down in flames so quickly.

Well actually that's just the top rate, but you may note that it's considerably lower (28% vs. 35%), at the end of Reagan's term.  You probably should work on your perception skills and cut down on the snark when it just makes you look incredibly fuccing dumb.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 11:21:04 PM »

Damn a graph show the rate of taxation going down and lower today than in the 1980s.  So sad to see such an interesting idea go down in flames so quickly.

Well actually that's just the top rate, but you may note that it's considerably lower (28% vs. 35%), at the end of Reagan's term.  You probably should work on your perception skills and cut down on the snark when it just makes you look incredibly fuccing dumb.

Funny enough, the graph doesn't include Reagan's Social Security tax hike, or else it's be 38% vs. 35%.

Ah yes.  I forgot that Obama abolished the payroll tax.  Thanks for reminding me!
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 12:10:24 AM »

Credit where it's due:

They were Democrats that switch to Republicans because they hate "gays" and "blacks".

What, all of them? But then I suppose that the proletariat is a strange and exotic (if rather distasteful!) sub-species of humanity as far as the enlightened denizens of this forum are concerned, so I suppose it's only natural for said enlightened denizens to consider the possibility of diverse opinions amongst such an essentially worthless section of the population as the proletariat (of which I must, alas, confess to being a member of by birth) to be next to negligible.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 11:35:15 PM »

What is worse in this thread: the ridiculous op or the criminal coddlers? I sincerely hope that my cousin's murderer is not enjoying himself or freaking collective bargained.

maybe he's a shop steward.  more seriously : when we are impacted personally our desire for vengeance goes way up, naturally.  is not the point of a liberal state to remove this id-force and create a neutral arbiter to deal with, among other things, unfortunate situations such as murder?  your cousin will never live again, regardless of whether or not his killer is currently watching television in air conditioning or toiling 70 hour weeks in some forced sweatshop, nor is it likely that such a juxtaposition entered his mind before he decided to settle whatever score he settled.

My cousin was a very pretty 26 year old women, who died because she was viciously beaten and her liver collapsed amongst several other organ failures.  I don't need to be lectured on how she will never be back or how whatever punishment will also not do that.  Also forgive me if I don't care for the plight of these type who do not have enough rec time. Actions have consequences. He erased her future and he should live a shallow existence.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 11:55:11 PM »

The anti-Mormon rhetoric sure is ugly. Is the left only good nowadays at being hateful towards religion, and successful people? You do realize this is the United States, not the Soviet Union, right? It's favorable to be religious and successful in America.

With this type of response, I have to conclude that you don't know anything about this country.

90% of America believes in some sort of God. Most people in America have ambition and want to be successful.

This is not complicated, Sam. Being religious, and most certainly respecting freedom of religion, is the norm in America. Striving to be successful is what America is all about. Hating religion and successful people is not normal outside of certain faculties on college campuses.

I hear Mitt Romney is looking for some platitudes to borrow.  Can you share?
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 09:54:42 PM »

Sorry to highjack this thread, but this matter has sort of shocked my conscience. I just cannot image any decent person doing such a thing to persons dependent upon them, much less their own flesh and blood.

Not letting them date somebody? My parents have done that to my brother multiple times and they still love him.

You can't seriously not see the difference in magnitude here.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2012, 07:37:03 PM »

I personally will defer to our resident Libya expert on that particular question. Vosem did, after all, humiliate a (liebiral) school teacher on this very issue.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2013, 02:34:04 PM »

When I quickly saw your username, I thought you were Bacon King. I read your post and was greatly concerned. I was shocked BK would say something so asinine. I was relieved to realize it was a child and not him.
jesus that was brutal.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2013, 01:01:51 AM »

"Sexual compatibility" as a static construct that people either have or don't have is a myth. Any couple in a healthy relationship where both parties communicate and compromise as needed are able to create sexual compatibility.
The chemistry is either there or not. Suggesting otherwise makes me wonder if one has ever felt any attraction to another person.

lol. Chemistry and attraction do not require having sex to confirm.
I never said that they did. Only that suggesting that any two people are potentially sexually compatible if they'll just work on is so ridiculously naïve that only somebody who has never experienced attraction could suggest it.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2013, 08:55:10 PM »

Phil, it's the 21st century. ... yr people have lost.

It's 2013 and amazingly, after like five years of posting here, you're still nine years old.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2014, 08:51:37 PM »

>implying you have any actual experience with sociopaths

Could you just go post this trash somewhere else? You're not entertaining, not insightful, and not the least bit interesting.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies