The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:36:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 386661 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« on: May 22, 2011, 08:15:19 AM »

Amazing.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 01:14:29 PM »

I mean come on homosexuals, did you ever think about how it makes other people, like cigarette smokers, feel that now days they can't say they are going "to smoke a fag" without getting the ire of our "Oh my goodness it's so hateful RAGE!!!" society?

DAMN RIGHT. ABOUT TIME SOMEONE THOUGHT OF THE POOR SMOKERS IN ENGLAND.

What makes you gays feel so entitled to this word "fag" anyway?  That the very use of it for whatever reason is suddenly an implication of HATE!!!! towards homosexuals?

WHY DO BLACK PEOPLE GET TO OWN THE WORD n?! WHY CAN'T I USE IT WITHOUT PEOPLE THINKING I'M A RACIST?!

Believe you me there is nobody who hates homophobia more than I do, but goddamn it I am opposed to this idea that words are suddenly imbued with this fucking almighty power that deems itself so dangerous that society has to go out of it's way to ban such usage of the word.

I don't think that usage of words should ever be banned. I do, however, think that people should have the common sense to think about words before they type them, and consider how those words will impact other people.

Not everyone takes offense to the word "f****t." A lot of other people do. Is your desire to use the word so powerful that it's worth trampling on other people's sensibilities to do so?

You want people to stop saying "f****t"?  Well then shut the fuck up about it.
The Civil Rights movement wasn't successful because people were bitching about people saying the word "n", it was successful because the people involved took an active stance against actual goddamn persecution at the hands of white racists and supremacists on real issues like housing, education, voting rights, etc. etc. etc.

No, thankfully, people didn't just bitch when people used the N-word. They flat out started to ostracize them. People who weren't racists had the sense to stop using the word because of its nature as a common slur.

I have had gay coworkers who have been called "f****t" by fellow straight coworkers....did they shed any fucking tears like fucking crybabies?  No, they gave straight boy the finger and told him to go back to fucking his fat limey whore back at home!  That's what is needed now days: balls, fucking balls!  No more of this pussy footed PC bullshit about how powerful "hateful" words are!

I agree with you on that. Gays are far too content with settling for a culture of victimization. We need to throw more punches and kick our would-be abusers in the damned face.

I mean really the extremist politically correct American society has become so pussy whipped that it is now backtracking from it's born duty as the preserver of freedom of speech.....UNLESS IT'S HATEFUL!!! URRR DURR WE MUST STOP DAS HATERS!!!!!
Everytime you guys bitch about how hateful some words are you vindicate people like Hamilton.

I will now accept my accolades.

k here are three

Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 04:57:14 AM »

I support opebo's decision to self archive his greatest moments.

Did you just 'snap' me, intermoderate?

Arguably, but I think he was aiming for the Naso Institute.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 02:06:56 PM »

Arguing in the sulfur mine is slightly better than arguing in the goldmine.  Still, take it outside/to PMs. 

Or make it witty/gratuitously offensive.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 06:40:02 PM »

I'm not sure who's brilliant idea it was to invite dictators and enemies of the United States into the United States...but it's not an idea I support.

HO.

Did people on here really fight to have you back?
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 08:23:56 AM »

Thought he always lived in Bellevue? Little slice of postindustrial hell near Cincinnati?
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 12:43:48 PM »

This feels like trying to decipher Finnegans Wake.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 04:35:49 PM »

Actually the view that 'justice' ultimately translates as 'vengeance' is not necessarily a right-wing view, let alone a 'reactionary' one.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 05:58:05 AM »

(no, ramblings of Gilded Age peasants don't count)

If you're going to call the overwhelming majority of people since time immemorial stupid for not following your theological views, you might want to make sure you know what the words you are saying actually mean before you do so.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2012, 08:17:54 AM »

Al often gets lazy with his retorts and is just needlessly rude and insulting, but when he really tries then no other poster can match him.

Nonsense.  Some of us matched and exceeded the catty old thing before we were muzzled.

It is true that he has a pretty significant advantage over most posters on this, due to his immunity against the fascism.

Actually I get posts deleted and pick up death points on a semi-regular basis, but whatever.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 05:45:51 PM »

Those two don't get on, do they?
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2012, 05:51:00 PM »

I have no idea what the root cause of it is, but the fallout's quite entertaining.

True, true.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2013, 03:49:22 PM »

You are an impeccably disgusting person.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2013, 06:28:21 PM »

It's so beautifully crafted as well. Just say it: 'impeccably disgusting'. Fantastic.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2013, 06:44:54 PM »

Yeah. You can't be banned for being an utter cock.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2013, 02:48:24 PM »

And you are sixteen years old with all the critical faculties of a recently decapitated chicken.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2013, 03:27:32 PM »

Indeed, oh great and sagacious one, indeed.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2013, 03:28:50 PM »

And you are sixteen years old with all the critical faculties of a recently decapitated chicken.

You're certainly deserving of your own thread such as this, but tell me: does being repetitive, drab and overly-predictable ever get tiring?

You need to understand, and the sooner you get this the better for you as a person, that there is nothing more repetitive, drab and over-predictable than a 'cynical' sixteen year old. Nothing.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2013, 04:26:37 PM »

3. Sweet Jesus man, your signature breaks virtually every rule of decency/sanity; the only thing that could possibly make it worse would be the inclusion of an epilepsy-inducing GIF or something.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2013, 09:54:23 AM »

Putting an apple in a fridge is a sure way to ruin it. Townies are weird.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2013, 03:43:04 PM »

You are, however, a townie.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2013, 02:07:36 PM »

Except that there's no reason to believe that Obamacare is intended as any kind of stepping stone. If it was, it would have been designed quite differently.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2014, 09:20:01 AM »

When someone says your ideas are stupid, it's not a winning idea to come back and say "hey, my ideas led to World War 1!"
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2014, 11:58:27 AM »

Not really related to that, but it's pretty disturbing that you admire sociopathic lust for power.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2014, 10:25:25 PM »

Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies