The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:07:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 386345 times)
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: April 01, 2012, 05:00:04 PM »

Well, at least they know where not to start looking: your head.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 01:00:29 PM »

Sorry, but Obama is not going to paint Romney as some sort of woman-hating social conservative. If Team Obama thinks it is going to be that easy, I feel sorry for them. They have no idea what is in store for them. Axelrod is poised to go from hero to zero, especially if he doubles-down on this populist garbage. Maybe Axelrod can cry into his beer with Shrum next year?

Of course, you're right. Romney can't be a woman-hating social conservative when he doesn't actually believe in a thing.

Biased, unbalanced, inaccurate reporting by a biased media outlet.

It's an editorial.

H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 05:14:48 PM »

H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 05:54:06 PM »

We seem to be on different planes of morality when it comes to finding people coughing up blood funny.

STOP THE FERSECUTION!!

you, you piece of sh**t. Nobody ing invited you in here - you chose to enter this thread and spew your filth. You chose to insult and demean me, the furry community, and the people who got hurt. You chose to act like the scum you are and that you've proven yourself to be time and time again. You chose to show us all again that you're still a contender for worst person currently on the forum, and while it may be self-centered that my breaking point comes when you attack me rather than Madeleine or people with HIV or basic human decency (I refer here to the eugenics debacle), but that's how it ing is.

You are truly one of the worst, most sociopathic people I have ever seen in my three years here. You are easily the bête noir of this thread, as you have been for too many others, and this is finally the one where I say that I (and I think I speak for quite a few others) am not willing to risk your continued presence here on the chance that you will bring your particular brand of evil into another discussion. This whole forum would be greatly improved by your leaving it and never coming back, and we should have banned you back in May.

Why, thank you, I try my best.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies