AP tests (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:47:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  AP tests (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AP tests  (Read 11327 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: July 18, 2011, 07:47:37 PM »

I'm amazed I am the first IB representative. Though I managed to get screwed since the US for some reason is way behind in recognizing the IB programme (I blame pressure from CollegeBoard, the bast*rds).

IB classes:
Psychology
History of the Americas
History of the 20th Century
English
Spanish
Theory of Knowledge
Biology
Discrete Mathematics

Hmm hmm. I was in IB too! Graduated in May 2010. I took Bio HL, Math Studies, both histories you mentioned, French and ITGS. How did you do on your exams and your EE/TOK essay? I got 37/45 points overall, which I'm very proud of (quite a bit above school/world average). I ended up with a 7 in History which was cool because the May 2010 History exam was really tough.

I found IB's toughness overrated a bit. Sure, it was stressful and a bit heavy at times (Bio was especially bad for me, I suck at it) but overall it's not that bad. I never once pulled an all-nighter or anything insane like that. CAS stressed me out a bit, but everybody in the school massively frauded those hours so I frauded them too (I got hours for 'walking to school'). Deadlines were quite soft in my school (within reasonable limits). The EE was a piece of cake if you had a good topic, a helpful supervisor and some basic knowledge. I pulled off top marks on my EE.

My uni gave me 12 credits (4 courses) from IB (6 English, 6 History), which means I didn't have to suffer  the mandatory useless pathetic English courses in first year.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies