AP tests (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:07:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  AP tests (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AP tests  (Read 11286 times)
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 12, 2011, 08:02:45 PM »

Eh... Not this year.  I have taken Calculus/Any Geo, Writing I, World History, and Spanish AP tests.  Much cheaper than college classes, and for the same amount of credit.  I had a mandatory "Participation in Government" class for my Senior year.  However, no college credit was offered...
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 08:30:25 PM »

I would have taken AP US History but my school messed it up.

Messed it up how?  Forgot to ensure college credit was rewarded?
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 09:35:23 PM »

Eh... Not this year.  I have taken Calculus/Any Geo, Writing I, World History, and Spanish AP tests.  Much cheaper than college classes, and for the same amount of credit.  I had a mandatory "Participation in Government" class for my Senior year.  However, no college credit was offered...

May I ask what you got on AP Spanish? I know it's really hard, the highest score any of my friends have gotten is a 3. I'm in Spanish IV now, but I'm not going to AP

I took two college credited classes, one in 11th grade, and another in 12th grade.  The 11th grade one would be equivalent to a B (3), and I got perfect scoring on the 12th grade class.  Six years of Spanish and my teacher tells us all we technically only have the fluency equivalence of a first grader.  How discouraging Sad
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 09:45:06 PM »

When I'm a junior I'll be taking AP History.

Take as many as you possibly can.  Doing the extra work now is worth it, I assure you.  Plus, the cost is much less then what you will otherwise pay somewhere else.  Anything they will allow you to take that you know will be required later on, look into it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies