AP tests (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:09:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  AP tests (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AP tests  (Read 11306 times)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« on: July 15, 2011, 10:32:01 PM »

My school only offered AP Euro in Sophomore year and I got a 5.  It was not my plan to use it because I got full tuition, but I did end up using it after dropping a class with a professor I loathed. It counted as an elective.

Angus, work your way up to Princeton mang.  Don't uni profs kids get in free where they lecture?
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 11:00:09 PM »

Angus, work your way up to Princeton mang.  Don't uni profs kids get in free where they lecture?

um, don't tell nobody, but I'm not sure I want the boy going where I work.  No offense to anybody. 

Actually, where my wife works is probably a better school.  They don't pay their faculty as well, and the teaching load is awfully heavy, but it's a private school and they have 100% tuition reimbursement for the children of faculty.  So if we're still here 12 years from now, and have spent all our money on other pursuits, then that's an option. 

^Fwd: Dear Dean Wormer....

Now I know it is too early to tell where your son's choice of study may be, however, it is tough to turn up a freebee on what could be a 200k endeavor by then.  Your son probably also is on his way toward punching his own ticket.  Having bright, educated parents helps enormously.  Plant a cabbage get a cabbage.

I almost got left back in bleeding kindergarten.  Thankfully, I was able to climb my way up the ladder.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies