How would you handle the Middle East?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:04:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  How would you handle the Middle East?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: How would you handle the Middle East?  (Read 6391 times)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2004, 11:57:29 PM »

The Palestinians, nor anyone else, has any right to any claim of land that Israel had or has. God gave it to them thousands of years ago. It was to be theirs forever.

Drive the Palestinians out or eliminate them completely. They've shown nothing but pure hatred and violence.

Peace on earth and mercy mild.....
David S
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2004, 01:00:38 PM »

I'd say you're on your own guys, no more U.S. involvement and no more foreign aid. Learn to live together, or learn to die together. If you decide to blow each other to pieces, we'll wait 'til the dust settles and then move in and put up condos.

BTW Why did we decide to choose as our ally the only country in the middle east that doesn't have oil?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2004, 02:07:55 PM »

Israel should burn the Palestinians in ovens.

Although I'd prefer to feed all these people to lions including Global Dictator.

Yes!  Both the Isrealis and the Palestinians would definitely qualify is good snacks for lions.  Religious idiots.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2004, 07:17:20 AM »

Re - peace: Jerusalem is always going to the the crux of the problem should the peace process ever get back on track

I propose that the 'Old City', which contains holy shrines for the three great monotheist religions, I propose that it ceases to be under Israeli control. It should be administered by a Council of Faiths with a rotating Charmainship between Christians, Muslims and Jews

Greater Jerusalem would remain, and be internationally, recognised as the capital of Israel

The Palestinian state would comprise Gaza and most of the West Bank, except what is sacred, such as Hebron to the Jews and Bethlehem to the Christians

Remember the Holy Land is of more significance to Judaism and Christianity than it is to Islam (it has Mecca)

At the end of day, we are all children of Abraham - which is why a lasting peace should be a paramount goal

Dave
TexasPatriot2024
TexasPatriot
Rookie

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2005, 10:07:26 PM »

I dont see where the palestinians should have any say in Isreal, they are in a sence conquered people. As the Isrealie Prime Minister i would give each one of them a *FREE* plane ticket to any accepting nation on the condition that they leave my country and stop making a stink. If they dont take the leave, then they accept living in Isreal and i would point out that they were given a chance to leave.

And i know you are going to say "well its their native home". No actualy Egypt is, and that is besides the point, Isreal owns the land now, and a stateless nation has no voice in Isreal. Its like native americans in the US, they were taken over, routed if you want to go that far, but they dont blow themselves up on public buses.

As for the rest of the middle east... we are taking care of them one at a time.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies