Rick Perry May Run After All (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:19:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Rick Perry May Run After All (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rick Perry May Run After All  (Read 9963 times)
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« on: May 28, 2011, 04:40:51 PM »

He'd possibly be our best shot in the general election.

The GOP's best shot for playing out The West Wing's Presidential election of 2002 maybe.

for those who don't remember that TV election or not familiar with the show, here are the results:

Why do you think he would do so badly? He has a successful record of job creation and economic growth in his state, has the charisma and the looks to be elected president, and wide experience with public service.

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/region/legislature/stories/04/17/0417gop.html

I don't think that will be much of an issue in a general election campaign.

A secessionist is not getting elected President of the United States. End of story.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 09:11:01 PM »

for those who don't remember that TV election or not familiar with the show, here are the results:

That doesn't look like I remember it. Didn't Bartlet also lose Nebraska and Louisiana?

He mentioned to the First Lady that he won Louisiana so that part is definitely accurate.

I'm pretty sure they give an overall EV total at one point that allows you to figure out the accurate map with the clues about specific states they also give during the show.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies