Revival Proposal (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:21:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  Revival Proposal (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Revival Proposal  (Read 37498 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« on: May 28, 2011, 05:45:51 PM »

I'd be willing to play, but not with this party system. You've essentially created a center-right party that would alienate most of it's potential supporters on here as well as give the country two left wing parties against one right wing party Smiley

Yes; I'm not sure why there's always been pressure in the Mock Parliament games to have parties imposed on us.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 05:16:20 PM »

Smid, that looks great! Grin
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 07:09:08 PM »

Lovely, afleitch!
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 10:59:21 AM »

I don't know about you guys, but I'm feeling rather intimidated by the prettiness of the maps generated so far, and thus feel like any contribution on my part would be inferior to what has already been presented Tongue
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 01:41:28 PM »

I don't know about you guys, but I'm feeling rather intimidated by the prettiness of the maps generated so far, and thus feel like any contribution on my part would be inferior to what has already been presented Tongue

Ilikeverin... i wouldn't worry about it at all! i thought the same thing too and i'm pretty happy how mine turned out and i had a blast making them... go crazy! i'm sure your maps will be great. What region are you working on?

None of them; I am too intimidated Wink
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 10:31:01 PM »

I'd prefer Australia, as it's a smaller system than the UK, and easier to understand, although either would be fine. We just need something with a preexisting framework that won't be too difficult to follow through with.

Honestly, after signing up for every single reboot of Antillia, building off the template of a pre-existing country sounds great.  Sure!  Australia might work.  Or New Zealand?  Or maybe we could pick some obscure country with an interesting history.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 09:31:45 AM »

Aww, I was hoping I could be a Tazzie independence supporter, but since everyone is signing up for the Left I guess that won't be possible Undecided

...but I guess we're not doing the Anzac Commonwealth idea that was mooted earlier?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies