11 year old bullied, stripped naked, video posted online (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:13:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  11 year old bullied, stripped naked, video posted online (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 11 year old bullied, stripped naked, video posted online  (Read 21775 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« on: June 08, 2011, 10:40:02 PM »

They ought to be charged with assault and anything else possible.  If the guy had done that to one of them, he'd be placed on a sex offender list and the girl would probably talk about how she was traumatized for life.  So, if the victim doesn't have to press charges (and do you have a source for that), why doesn't the county?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 10:42:59 PM »

In a statement, the mother said, "My family is hurting with the back lash and harsh judgments in regards to me not pressing criminal charges. I'm not a bad mother. My son is my first and only priority. The hope was to as a society and community benefit from seeing what those girls did and make a difference. We could learn from this and learn how to be better people, better human beings... I'm glad that we are not all judged on the things that we did when were young and stupid because where would we be? Punishment will be served but the punishment is not for me to decide."

Well yeah, that'd be for the COURT to decide.

Read more: http://www.winknews.com/Local-Florida/2011-06-02/WINK-News-fans-and-viewers-weigh-in-on-bullying-of-Lee-Co-boy#ixzz1OkMk5KG9
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies