11 year old bullied, stripped naked, video posted online (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:21:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  11 year old bullied, stripped naked, video posted online (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 11 year old bullied, stripped naked, video posted online  (Read 21739 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: June 04, 2011, 03:40:29 AM »

So the bullies won't even be prosecuted ? WTF ?!?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 12:13:10 PM »

Indeed, gender egalitarianism will never truly exist as long as so many so-called feminists are hypocrites.

Egalitarianism should not be the goal.  Men and woman are different.  We should treat men like men and women like women.  It is a different situation if 14 yr old boys were to strip an a 11 yr old naked.  However, if this were to happen to my son I would want the girls punished but I would not turn it into a big court case.  The police and courts don't have to be involved in every facet of our lives.  Perhaps the children's school could punish them.

This just illustrates a general breakdown in society.  Women should not act or be treated like men.  They should be ladylike.  I'm not down with this one gender thing.

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 01:15:10 AM »

Antonio,

You are from Italy the country that gave us the statesman Berlusconi.  Please enlighten us on the appropriate way to interact with women.

So you're racist too ?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 03:38:34 AM »

Antonio,

You are from Italy the country that gave us the statesman Berlusconi.  Please enlighten us on the appropriate way to interact with women.

So you're racist too ?

I don't think you have a good working understanding of the concept of racism.

I guess the next time I'm in Europe and someone starts haranguing me about W Bush (a guy I didn't even vote for) I'll call them racist.

You're not even making sense anymore.

You assimilate all italians to a stereotype. That qualifies as racism in my book.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 04:25:56 AM »

Antonio,

So you're racist too ?

I don't think you have a good working understanding of the concept of racism.

I guess the next time I'm in Europe and someone starts haranguing me about W Bush (a guy I didn't even vote for) I'll call them racist.

You're not even making sense anymore.

You assimilate all italians to a stereotype. That qualifies as racism in my book.

Watch out for that hot blooded Italian temper ......Of course stereotypes are small minded and bigoted but I wouldn't say they are the same thing as racist.

The difference is in intensity, but not in the principle. And anyways, that doesn't change the fact this guy is a moron.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2011, 06:55:49 AM »

This idea, that gender is entirely linked to biological sex and that how children are socialized has little to no impact, is completely misguided and ignorant.
Of course, but to make the opposite mistake (which you seem to be doing here) is just as misguided and ignorant.  There are strong biological differences between men and women.  Yes, you can find examples that go against this fact, but that doesn't disprove the trend.  And yes, environment plays a big part in how we all turn out, but so does biology.  It isn't a small part by any means.  If it was small, those boys that were raised as normal, hetero boys but turned into giant flaming queens when they turned 24 wouldn't exist.  Their environment didn't make them gay, it was already in them when they were born.  Biology.

Is there some evidence of that ? A lot of what we called "natural" has eventually revealed to be the product of socialization/culture. While the idea that there are natural gender differences in the way of thinking is very strong for obvious reasons, I highly doubt it's true in any way.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies