NY-09, Special Election Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:57:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NY-09, Special Election Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NY-09, Special Election Thread  (Read 95550 times)
Capitan Zapp Brannigan
Addicted to Politics

« on: June 17, 2011, 12:19:45 AM »

this seat is going the wrong way and could eventually go republican. Obama did 10 points worse than Al Gore in 2000 in this district.
Lieberman being on the ticket played a big part in that.
Capitan Zapp Brannigan
Addicted to Politics

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 04:31:21 PM »

Dov Hikind endorses Turner to keep the momentum building.
Capitan Zapp Brannigan
Addicted to Politics

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 10:54:16 PM »

http://www.siena.edu/uploadedfiles/home/Parents_and_Community/Community_Page/SRI/SNY_Poll/CD90911%20Crosstabs.pdf
many Jews who say Israel is the main reason for there vote, are really saying marriage redefinition but it wasn't a listed choice (and other doesn't accomplish anything, but voting for your second reason does) (look at 90% of the Orthodox Jews who are voting for Turner based on Israel also say in the same statement the marriage but they are to afraid to mention it straight up)
In addition the 6% of jews who say other I can almost guarantee that there biggest issue was marriage redefinition.

I am very concerned for you and the level at which you seem to obsess over gays getting married. Perhaps you could use a vacation?

He is gay.
figures a person who thinks anyone who is against this sacrilege is a bigot would also automatically jump to this conclusion.

If you want the reason here it is

here's a quote from Jewish tradition (which I follow and believe so if you want to understand where I;) God did not decree (happened way before the flood but ) the flood until man started writing marriage documents to other men.

notice there just was a hurricane in NY and my community had 3 deaths out of (I think) 4 deaths in the state.

Now assuming Jewish tradition is a given, logically how can I come to any other conclusion but to fight it strongly.

(What I wrote above is less then the cliff notes version of my position but it should suffice)
are you trolling us?
Capitan Zapp Brannigan
Addicted to Politics

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 05:35:27 PM »

Just heard that African American turnout is at 2008 levels.  This will be very close.
lol, good trolling.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies