The show Lost (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:14:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  The show Lost (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The show Lost  (Read 4846 times)
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 09, 2011, 04:23:57 PM »

Are you crazy? The fourth, fifth and sixth seasons just get more bizarre and string you along.

^^^

You can still enjoy it, just make sure to stop by Season 6 (though truthfully after Eko stopped being a major character it jumped the shark) and mentally substitute an ending. Whatever theory you come up with will undoubtedly be more logical and better written than what's 'canon.'
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 06:43:33 PM »

No, really, the show ended terribly. Terribly. I started watching on the premiere date, and was captivated. The writers were stringing us along. I admit to a few "wow" moments during Season 5, especially the ending bits, but I absolutely loathed Season 6. They didn't tie up a lot of the loose ends. And the whole bit about Widmore ended... awkwardly.

Anyways, the ride from Season 1 to Season 4 is pretty awesome. From there onward it becomes pretty disappointing. The whole "Flash-sideways" parts were annoying and tedious.

Yeah, Eko was pretty epic. I remember being so sad that he died. I liked Desmond, Eko, and Locke. There were a few other cool characters.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies