The show Lost (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:39:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  The show Lost (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The show Lost  (Read 4847 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: June 08, 2011, 10:38:43 AM »

It was my favorite show. I think the first two seasons made it one of the best TV shows ever but it went down hill after the third season. If you don't think it has "picked up" by the middle of the second season, I doubt that you'll like it.

I really liked Lost, when all is said and done. But the point you're at (second half of season 2, first half of season 3) is basically the low point of the entire series. After that it picks up again.

Are you crazy? The fourth, fifth and sixth seasons just get more bizarre and string you along.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 09:35:32 PM »

The haters on Seasons 5/6 of Lost are a vocal minority.  Ignore them and continue to bask in Lost's greatness.

A post like this confirms the brilliance of the "Take Harry's Opinion and Think the Opposite" strategy.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 09:56:34 PM »

The haters on Seasons 5/6 of Lost are a vocal minority.  Ignore them and continue to bask in Lost's greatness.

A post like this confirms the brilliance of the "Take Harry's Opinion and Think the Opposite" strategy.

Oh so even you disliked the last two seasons?

I'm pretty sure I've said that before, yes. It pains me to say that I disliked something about the show but so much of it just got too damn bizarre.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies