Should Anthony Weiner resign? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:25:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Should Anthony Weiner resign? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should Anthony Weiner resign?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 59

Author Topic: Should Anthony Weiner resign?  (Read 8398 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: June 11, 2011, 02:38:02 AM »

How can this have anything to do with Christianity, Cathcon?  I suppose in some sense showing your penis could be considered a sin (though I don't think that's particularly clear - in some cases it wouldn't, but I suppose in this case it was a sin of 'lust'), but Christianity doesn't go on to stipulate which sins are resignable offenses in terms of government officials.  I'm pretty sure showing our penis (is it a form of 'adultery') would be considered a relatively minor sin (what do they call the big ones, like murder.. 'mortal sins'?).  And I suppose they think that all the politicians are 'sinners', don't they?  jmfcst is always mentioning that everyone is a sinner (though not as bad as a fag).

Well anyway, Weiner should obviously not resign - he should continue his heroic fight against the oppressive prudery of america.  After all, even a naked and tumescent Democrat is better than any Republican.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 03:04:17 AM »

It would be fair to point out that you are not replying to Cathcon though.

Well whoever - one of those christians.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I don't support him - I support people not resigning or being expected to resign just because they've flashed their schmeckel around.  You might even say I support schmeckel flashing, but this doesn't mean I in any way support Zionism (even though we all know who like to flash their schmeckels around to a disproportionate degree).
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 03:13:59 AM »

I couldn't care less what he does privately - but rather than man-up and admit what he did... he flat-out lied, which I think is the issue that makes me think he should resign.

Lying about your personal life is freedom fighting.   No one has any right to know whether he flashed his penis around.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 12:03:48 PM »

Do a test and flash your willie around to strangers.  Probably wouldnt get a good response. 

In an internet chat where the women involved were begging to see his weiner, I suppose it is rather different than if one 'flashed it around to strangers'.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 05:05:17 PM »

... There are millions of Sexual Predators on Myspace and online that entice women and contribute to misogynistic culture of sexual gratification.  He was not looking for friends to donate to his campaign, he was sadistically manipulating these women for his personal urges because he was a famous politician abusing his power over young vulnerable women.

milhouse, you have to be kidding.  No one is such a prude.

Those sluts were begging to see his schlong - that's what they do on there.  You need to get over your chauvinism.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2011, 05:43:47 PM »

Awesome, blame the female ... Everything is the women's fault and their skanky outfits.

I can't blame anyone nor think anyone is 'at fault' because I don't think anything 'wrong' or bad was done.  Everyone has naughty parts, milhouse, both men and ladies, and they all want sex.. oh, and monogamy is a perversion.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2011, 12:30:36 PM »

I voted No.

He is a fine representative of everything the Democratic party stands for, and particularly well represents the New York delegation.

Huh

Well hung?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies