Official Midterm Senate Elections Voting Booth (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:20:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Voting Booth (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Official Midterm Senate Elections Voting Booth (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Official Midterm Senate Elections Voting Booth  (Read 30069 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« on: December 10, 2004, 01:54:08 AM »

District 4[/u]

1. Write In : WMS
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2004, 10:42:40 PM »

Please end the discussion in the voting booth.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2004, 11:09:34 AM »

I voted for Harry in District 4 (among with all others, being not too clear about the rules)

However, my vote was not counted because I edited it. Can I challenge this in the Supreme Court?

Dave

No you cannot. It is Atlasian law that you cannot edit a vote and if you do it will not be counted. You could have deleted your vote and revoted but it is too late to due so. If you did bring this to the court the court would not accept the challenge since the office of the SoFA has said that if you edit a vote it cannot be counted.

I must say congradulations to all of the winners. Gabu, WMS, Al, Siege and Supersoulty are all great men who deserved to win and will help and serve Atlasia to the best of their abilities. I must also thank Defarge for doing the self-less act of editing his vote and thus giving Supersoulty the lead. I thank both him and Gabu for seeing that the man who deserved to win that race was Supersoulty. I once against congradulate all the victories and say good luck to all those who lost.

For one thing, I don't think you have any legal standing to act on behalf of the Court and say what they would rule. Unless you have spoken to every justice, you don't know what they would say.

How can we know what two of the three justices even think? They are never even on the board anymore. I haven't seen DemRepDan in weeks and Liberty only occassionaly pops up and never in the fantasy section. We need active Justices doing something!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies