100% of rapes in Oslo in the last 5 yrs were committed by non-western immigrants
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:54:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  100% of rapes in Oslo in the last 5 yrs were committed by non-western immigrants
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: 100% of rapes in Oslo in the last 5 yrs were committed by non-western immigrants  (Read 2286 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2011, 05:47:48 PM »

It's a game of education.  The non-western first generation immigrants are still shackled to some of the socialization and upbringing of their homelands.  They are confused by (in this case) Norwegian social order and end up reacting in heinousness out of ignorance and misunderstanding.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2011, 06:06:40 PM »

Are you incapable of reading and comprehending English? What I was implying was just violence - vengefully buggering the boss - not 'rape'.  And I only said that I would  feel like raping, I did not claim to speak for any poors - apparently they feel like  voting for Michelle Backman after cleaning toilets all day.

Calm down, old man. I just think you should show a little more respect to the poors you are exploiting, that's all. No need to get all aggressive about it. It's not how we rich white people are expected to behave.

I show them the utmost tact and respect, Gustaf.  Your comments make little sense given that you know nothing about my behaviours.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2011, 06:11:05 PM »

Are you incapable of reading and comprehending English? What I was implying was just violence - vengefully buggering the boss - not 'rape'.  And I only said that I would  feel like raping, I did not claim to speak for any poors - apparently they feel like  voting for Michelle Backman after cleaning toilets all day.

Calm down, old man. I just think you should show a little more respect to the poors you are exploiting, that's all. No need to get all aggressive about it. It's not how we rich white people are expected to behave.

I show them the utmost tact and respect, Gustaf.  Your comments make little sense given that you know nothing about my behaviours.

Oh, I'm not talking about your behaviour. I'm sure you live up to the old ideals of the English aristocracy in your direct dealings with poor, non-whites. I was referring to this slandering of them behind your backs, when in the comfort of your peers. It strikes me as rather offensive. Sort of like the gents at the country club cracking jokes at the expense of the black bell-boy when he's not around. 
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2011, 06:34:44 PM »

Oh, I'm not talking about your behaviour. I'm sure you live up to the old ideals of the English aristocracy in your direct dealings with poor, non-whites. I was referring to this slandering of them behind your backs, when in the comfort of your peers. It strikes me as rather offensive. Sort of like the gents at the country club cracking jokes at the expense of the black bell-boy when he's not around. 

I never slandered them, Gustaf, I critiqued the system which enslaves them.  You really need to work on your reading skills.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2011, 03:45:11 AM »

I never slandered them, Gustaf, I critiqued the system which enslaves them.  You really need to work on your reading skills.

Actually, you seemed to be critiquing the system of letting them into our country so they can rape the women that rightfully belong to us. A rather primitive tribal sort of reasoning that I wouldn't expect from such a refined cosmopolitan, but hardly original. You also seemed to imply that we could find someone else to clean toilets for us. You certainly didn't seem to blame their raping on their toilet-cleaning since you suggested bringing in toilet-cleaners from less rape-prone cultures.

Coming from an owner like yourself I thought it was a bit unbecoming to display such condescension to the people who toil so hard to make your lifestyle possible.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2011, 08:53:50 AM »

Actually, you seemed to be critiquing the system of letting them into our country so they can rape the women that rightfully belong to us.

'Rightfully belong to us'? Stop putting your sick ideas into my posts, gus.  I never said anything of the sort.  But it is true I do not support the raping or the system which creates it.

You also seemed to imply that we could find someone else to clean toilets for us. You certainly didn't seem to blame their raping on their toilet-cleaning since you suggested bringing in toilet-cleaners from less rape-prone cultures.

Obviously.  The Islamics are the ones who are the most rape-prone.  This isn't a 'slander' - I never said rape was 'objectively wrong' or that rapists were 'bad'.  I'm sure they like it very much, and it is no doubt an essential part of their culture.  But apparently a significant number of stakeholders in the political entity 'Norway' oppose rape.  This could change of course - as we know rape is sanctioned in many societies.  But for now I'm looking at the issue as a matter of practical public policy and assuming that we want to reduce or eliminate rape.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2011, 02:34:15 AM »

Actually, you seemed to be critiquing the system of letting them into our country so they can rape the women that rightfully belong to us.

'Rightfully belong to us'? Stop putting your sick ideas into my posts, gus.  I never said anything of the sort.  But it is true I do not support the raping or the system which creates it.

You also seemed to imply that we could find someone else to clean toilets for us. You certainly didn't seem to blame their raping on their toilet-cleaning since you suggested bringing in toilet-cleaners from less rape-prone cultures.

Obviously.  The Islamics are the ones who are the most rape-prone.  This isn't a 'slander' - I never said rape was 'objectively wrong' or that rapists were 'bad'.  I'm sure they like it very much, and it is no doubt an essential part of their culture.  But apparently a significant number of stakeholders in the political entity 'Norway' oppose rape.  This could change of course - as we know rape is sanctioned in many societies.  But for now I'm looking at the issue as a matter of practical public policy and assuming that we want to reduce or eliminate rape.

So...you both do not support raping and you also don't think that rapists are bad?

I'm also confused by how when I just go off exactly what you're saying you accuse me of being literalistic, whereas if I infer general views from the context of all your posting you accuse me of putting words in your mouth. Would you like debate on here to be more factual and less insinuating about othe rposters?

Oh, and your racism against "Islamics" is most offensive. They're oppressed by a global imperialist system, surely even you must see that? I think you would be a rapist as well , rather than lick the boot of Western capitalism. As vain a protest as it might be, I would still have expected you to applaud their fight for freedom from Western ideals about "human rights" for women.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2011, 04:49:26 AM »

So...you both do not support raping and you also don't think that rapists are bad?

Such is the fate of the moral relativist, Gustaf.   
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2011, 06:02:11 AM »

Eh, no. I actually know how moral relativism works, and that's not it.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2011, 06:11:57 AM »

OK, lets specify.  I discern a difference between 'objectively bad' and 'I don't prefer it'.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2011, 10:49:54 AM »

OK, lets specify.  I discern a difference between 'objectively bad' and 'I don't prefer it'.

You didn't say "prefer" you said "support"

If one does not acknowledge the existence of objective morality there is no practical difference between not supporting something or thinking it bad. If you say that you don't like rape it seems to follow that you would not like rapists. You might not think them objectively bad, but that nuance would presumably only matter to a moral absolutist.

Unless you're a Mackie, of course.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies