Amendment Tracker and Analysis Extravanganza (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:16:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Amendment Tracker and Analysis Extravanganza (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Amendment Tracker and Analysis Extravanganza  (Read 11540 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: October 07, 2011, 02:33:06 PM »

Northeast doesn't seem to like the Pro-Conscription amendment.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 02:40:11 PM »

Anyone else thinking the Senate is trying too hard to please everybody with these amendments and ends up pleasing very few?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 02:48:38 PM »

We should make our decisions as if we do see consequences. Isn't that the whole point of having a GM and such?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 02:52:07 PM »

We should make our decisions as if we do see consequences. Isn't that the whole point of having a GM and such?

We don't have one Sad

The position still exists.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 06:30:09 PM »

Anyone else thinking the Senate is trying too hard to please everybody with these amendments and ends up pleasing very few?
I don't know if they're trying to please everybody or just the maximum number of Senators.
Most of the time there's no attempt to get public opinion or input before an amendment is passed to the regions. 

True, as that is how you get something passed.

No. The Senate shouldn't cater to the superminority of RPP Senators. This type of csompromise killed the regional Senate elections amendments and likely would kill this as well. I'm disappointed that my party could not stand up for decent policy this time. We really fukced up on this and I was the only Senator with the courage to say no thanks. The JCP Senators should have supported Jbrase's original text. That is 2/3 to pass the Senate and it probably would have passed the regions. This amendment is an embarrassment to public policy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies