An American Renaissance (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:52:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  An American Renaissance (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: An American Renaissance  (Read 13257 times)
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix
E: 10.00, S: -4.26

« on: February 20, 2012, 02:35:17 PM »

Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 11:27:12 PM »

Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 02:16:19 AM »

Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 12:42:17 AM »

I'm liking this....don't like the Pope, speaking as an alterboy Wink.  Just hoping Martini is next in line Wink
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 05:46:21 PM »

I look forward to it.  So I read the update a few times tabbing between this and Wikipedia, but is 9/11 worse or not in comparison to otl?  (other than casualties of course)
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 06:16:31 PM »

I look forward to it.  So I read the update a few times tabbing between this and Wikipedia, but is 9/11 worse or not in comparison to otl?  (other than casualties of course)

Well in what terms? Casualty wise-certainly, but I'm not sure what your criteria are.

Destruction, physical property damage, effect on American morale, the "Oh sh**t" effect, etc?  Also, does it help or hurt Gore's approvals?

Also, when's the next update?  This is awesome Wink
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 10:56:15 PM »

I look forward to it.  So I read the update a few times tabbing between this and Wikipedia, but is 9/11 worse or not in comparison to otl?  (other than casualties of course)

Well in what terms? Casualty wise-certainly, but I'm not sure what your criteria are.

Destruction, physical property damage, effect on American morale, the "Oh sh**t" effect, etc?  Also, does it help or hurt Gore's approvals?

Also, when's the next update?  This is awesome Wink

Well Lower Manhattan was in the same state it was after 9/11, but the DC economy is badly hit with the virtual destruction of Silver Spring, we'll come back to this later on. The larger scale of the attack has caused a great deal more of fear than 9/11, and sympathy for the US is higher- we will see no real truther movement. Gore's approvals skyrocket much as Bush's did, but in the future things shall proceed differently than they did in RL.

With the loss of more people and companies, the economy is in a worse state than it was actually. A significant stigma develops around air travel- nowhere close to shutting it down but the people of this timeline would react more favorably to the TSA than we do. Guliani is also more prominent, he gets his three month extension.

Oh sh**t....will Feingold vote for the PATRIOT ACT?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies