Bachmann signs pledge implying blacks would be better off as slaves
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:03:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Bachmann signs pledge implying blacks would be better off as slaves
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Bachmann signs pledge implying blacks would be better off as slaves  (Read 8368 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2011, 08:16:11 PM »

Kalwejt, thanks for the ludicrous comment, however, I can fight my own battles.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2011, 08:20:17 AM »

Oh Joe, Joe, Joe, bitterness, personal insults, and disseminating falsehoods are so unbecoming.

You know, there is an old saying, that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, in which case, I have been overly flatered on this fourm.  Really, I am undeserving of all this flattery.

Aw, that's cute.  Whatever hides your tears of embarrassment, I suppose.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2011, 09:03:59 AM »

In this case, go get 'em, tiger.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2011, 09:18:58 AM »
« Edited: July 17, 2011, 09:22:43 AM by Randle Patrick McMurphy »

I was about to say something about how much of a "d word" Joe was being towards Winfield but considering that he and his mod clique run this entire forum and would probably throw yet another maximum infraction my way for "vulgar language" I will refrain.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2011, 09:33:36 AM »

Joe is just trying very hard to join the cool kids club by picking at vulnerable individuals like Winfield. Words can't describe my outrage to his unbecoming actions.

Regardless of what Winfield said, we must protect people like him from internet bullies, like Joe.

Congratulations, Mechaman, on your principled stance (and yes, Winfield legacy live on).
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2011, 09:49:12 AM »
« Edited: July 17, 2011, 06:05:56 PM by Randle Patrick McMurphy »

Joe is just trying very hard to join the cool kids club by picking at vulnerable individuals like Winfield. Words can't describe my outrage to his unbecoming actions.

Regardless of what Winfield said, we must protect people like him from internet bullies, like Joe.

Congratulations, Mechaman, on your principled stance (and yes, Winfield legacy live on).

Well thanks Kalwejt.
As much as I love your enthusiasm it's very hard to protect people from those with all the power.  Sure it would be one thing if this were some random Hamilton troll, but this is Joe Republic we're talking about here.  A guy who has held the power to hand out infraction points like a police man hands out billy club whacks to the head.  Nothing you can say or do will impact him in anyway or in the slightest move forward any possible means to punish him.  You wanna know why?
Because on this forum he is the law.  What he says goes.  If he doesn't like you he can do more than just ignore you or (if they're a coward) report you, he can throw ten point infractions on your ass.  If you prove to be too uppity he'll maybe even call for back up and have them shoot you with even more infractions until your ass is banned.
What's even worse is that people applaud these people who have been given such powers for acting in such a way that would get most of us infracted.  Oh yeah sure you may say, "but they infract Sam Spade for saying "f*g!""  But that is just merely a distraction, a pure smoke and mirrors tactic to drive away criticism that the little mod boys club they have is an internet version of a corrupt police department: they may make the rules but they don't have to follow them.
Now I'm not saying that all moderators are this horrible.  Hell, I think TrueFederalist is an outstanding individual and as much crap as I give Inks he's a pretty good guy.  However, there are still a few, like little Joey here, who likes to use his position in power like an oinker in a black and white car with flashy lights likes to use his authority to harass old ladies and minorities.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2011, 12:03:08 PM »

In this case, go get 'em, tiger.

ROAR!!!!!!!!!!  ROAR!!!!!!!!!!  ROAR!!!!!!!!!!
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2011, 01:06:43 PM »
« Edited: July 17, 2011, 09:12:04 PM by Northeast Governor Winfield »

Oh Joe, Joe, Joe, bitterness, personal insults, and disseminating falsehoods are so unbecoming.

You know, there is an old saying, that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, in which case, I have been overly flatered on this fourm.  Really, I am undeserving of all this flattery.

Aw, that's cute.  Whatever hides your tears of embarrassment, I suppose.

Indeed, I veritably blush with embarrassment as so many forum members have paid me the honor of participating in perpetuating the Winfield legacy on this forum, and, I must confess, all this recognition, of which I am truly undeserving, at times brings tears of gratitude to my eyes.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2011, 01:11:18 PM »

You know, there is an old saying, that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, in which case, I have been overly flatered on this fourm.  Really, I am undeserving of all this flattery.

Aw, that's cute.  Whatever hides your tears of embarrassment, I suppose.

Indeed, I veritably blush with embarrassment as so many forum members have paid me the honor of participating in perpetuating the Winfield legacy on this forum, and, I must confess, all this recognition, of which I am truly underserving, at times brings tears of gratitude to my eyes.

Joe's just a bitter, jealous, petty individual, who didn't make his own legacy. So, he's viciously attacking your established legacy to make himself feel better.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2011, 05:08:36 PM »

While we're talking about recognition and gratitude, I should thank Mechaman for writing an entire essay about me.  Although I couldn't bring myself to actually read his Wall O' Text, I did notice my name popping up in it more than a few times.

Thank you, Mech!  And congratulations, Phil!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2011, 05:42:36 PM »

Your behavior is improving.
Iosif

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.65

« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2011, 05:48:36 PM »

What's this legendary Winfield post?Huh??
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2011, 06:01:22 PM »

He created a thread congratulating Keystone Phil for Pat Toomey's election to the Senate.  It became a latter day 'I will now accept my accolades' in terms of unintentional comedy, and Winfield consequently decided to take on a weird sense of overblown pride in it as a way of saving face.  Which makes it even funnier, o/c.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2011, 06:02:35 PM »

He created a thread congratulating Keystone Phil for Pat Toomey's election to the Senate.

The best part was when Winfield withdraw his congratulations to Phil and adressed it directly to Toomey.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2011, 06:02:45 PM »

You're welcome Joe.

By the way, I have some people here who would like to congratulate you on your success:

Such a great role model you are!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2011, 06:04:36 PM »

You're welcome Joe.

By the way, I have some people here who would like to congratulate you on your success:

Such a great role model you are!

Joe Gestapo deserved an Iron Cross, didn't he?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2011, 08:02:24 PM »

While we're talking about recognition and gratitude, I should thank Mechaman for writing an entire essay about me.  Although I couldn't bring myself to actually read his Wall O' Text, I did notice my name popping up in it more than a few times.

Ah, and still, after all this controversy, the Winfield legacy lives on.....and on.....and on.....and on.....

I am truly humbled.  I am speechless.  I am overwhelmed.  I am overcome with emotion.  I do not know what to say.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2011, 08:18:12 PM »

He created a thread congratulating Keystone Phil for Pat Toomey's election to the Senate.

The best part was when Winfield withdraw his congratulations to Phil and adressed it directly to Toomey.

Please, please, I really must protest.  You are spreading faleshoods, you are defaming my good name, you are maligning my sterling reputation.  It was Toomey AND Corbett. 
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2011, 10:30:12 PM »

Please, please, I really must protest.  You are spreading faleshoods, you are defaming my good name, you are maligning my sterling reputation.  It was Toomey AND Corbett. 

Ah yes, how could I forget Corbett?

My deepest apologies possible.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies