The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:21:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 ... 89
Author Topic: The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy  (Read 391587 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #850 on: December 07, 2011, 06:10:32 AM »

Damn, I got fiber points, but my Tweed score card had 12oz of Keystone Light on the topline.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #851 on: December 07, 2011, 10:44:43 AM »

With a 99.5 percent voter turnout at 456 polling stations, United Russia received support of 607,909 voters in Chechnya.

This is just amazing!

In Canada these days if you can get 50% of the voters out it is a really big deal.

So to be able to get a 99.5% voter turnout is really pretty incredible.

I congratulate all of the voters of Chechnya for their support of the Russian election.

It would make for an interesting RIA Novosti article to learn why the Chechnyains are so passionate about their right to vote.

It is inspiring to see so many people in Chechnya supporting their democratic freedom to vote.

Even more interesting that 99.6% of the vote went to the United Russia party. Normally there is more of a variation in how people vote.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #852 on: December 08, 2011, 12:49:20 PM »

Why is British Columbia in the proposal? The province doesn't really have much in common with Washington and Oregon.

The inclusion of British Columbia is rather problematic. I can understand seceding from the United States, but who would want to leave Canada?

Yeah, there's no reason to want to lea--

Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #853 on: December 08, 2011, 05:45:16 PM »

Politico (the hack poster, that is, not the website) on Mitt Romney -

Handsome, strong and faithful: He's the ideal man from the biological/psychological perspective of many females.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #854 on: December 08, 2011, 06:05:31 PM »

Angry  I hope you trip and fall spectacularly and are mostly unhurt except for permanently disfiguring your nose so people silently think to themselves "that's why he sounds so nasally when he talks."
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #855 on: December 08, 2011, 07:25:59 PM »

Angry  I hope you trip and fall spectacularly and are mostly unhurt except for permanently disfiguring your nose so people silently think to themselves "that's why he sounds so nasally when he talks."
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #856 on: December 08, 2011, 09:09:22 PM »

You know just the other day Tweed I was considering you to be my top vote for most underrated poster.

Then you decided to come on here and be a pretentious little c**ntbutt.

Therefore, I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #857 on: December 09, 2011, 12:26:27 PM »

Given what my nose looks like right now... perhaps not so bad an idea.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #858 on: December 09, 2011, 01:10:25 PM »

Xahar translating one of t_host1's posts is impressive -

This feels like trying to decipher Finnegans Wake.

Don't bet on that, keep in mind that the Obama regime has discharged working white's as being of any support for him, making the dependent workless people wanting, so to vote for him, Obama.

Don't bet on that. Keep in mind that the Obama regime has concluded that working whites will not support them. Thus, Obama is attempting to keep the jobless in their state of dependence, so that they vote for him.

Obama will campaign the Newt position - that poor work habits are rampant and a destructive societal fact - as being the usual GOP heartlessness, when, the conversation finally matures it will be realized that it was a Gingrich, George Patton soldier - get off your ass - moment.

In his campaign, Obama will portray Newt's position (that poor work ethic is rampant in our society today and destructive to society) as being just as heartless as the GOP usually is. However, history will portray Gingrich in the same way as George Patton; both will be considered men who motivated others to get off their asses.

as for as a Clinton / Gingrich comparison - recapturing the house, fit these points in - Clinton said he will have a administration that looks like America. Gingrich, just made the point, it will be Americans working together that will be the look.

Comparisons have been made between 2012 and 1996, given that both times an incumbent Democrat was running for reelection after his party lost the House of Representatives two years before. Back then, Bill Clinton said that his government would reflect the composition of the American population. Newt Gingrich does not concern himself with such things; for him, what is important is that Americans work together.

That is, it appears he wants to have a election that will be of a coalition - house & senate - with an already established policies/platform presented in Jay-Madison-Hamilton format...
 ...it's how it could be, if, their were a press that would understand the conversation/argument and accepted the forwarded info. It would not fit the/their democrat progressive party political affiliation position.

Gingrich does not just want to win the presidency. He intends to see a united and coherent Republican Party elected at the same time to control the House and the Senate. The party should have clear, public policies presented in a platform structured similarly to The Federalist. This would be possible if the media were to simply accept whatever the government might tell them. Unfortunately, because the media is composed of progressives who are affiliated with the Democratic Party, it is unlikely that they would blindly accept whatever Republicans tell them.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #859 on: December 09, 2011, 01:26:43 PM »

Props to Xahar ! Cheesy
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #860 on: December 09, 2011, 02:24:27 PM »

Damn. He got served Minnesota style.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #861 on: December 10, 2011, 01:15:29 AM »

There's another Saturday night debate? How silly.

They are having it directly on SNL, to save time.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #862 on: December 10, 2011, 03:44:26 PM »
« Edited: December 10, 2011, 03:51:57 PM by Bluto »

Context needed

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #863 on: December 10, 2011, 05:19:23 PM »

Seriously folks? Colonizing the moon?!?!? How can #2 not be the most absurd?

I don't know about you, but I'd rather colonize the moon than reinstating child labor.

I'd like to colonize the moon with child laborers.  We could put them to work making mirrors to illuminate our streets.  That way, if any secular atheists tried to drive up to Ground Zero to build a mosque, we'd be able to catch them, and any plans they have to impose sharia law would wither on the vine.

Of course, I'd only sign onto this plan if I can go to the Moon myself to inspect the work of the child laborers.  But only if I can ride there in Moon Force One, in the front of the rocket, and we can take off from the Greek cruise ship I'll be on, where I'm doing some work for Freddie Mac as a historian, and yelling at reporters who ask me debate questions.

Yeah, that's the plan.  Call it a "Contract with the Moon".  What do you think?  Is this going to work or does it involve too much right wing social engineering?  As long as it isn't guided by a Kenyan anti-colonial worldview, I think we're OK.  Hopefully, this plan will preclude Bob Livingston from going after my job, or my having to pay any $300,000 fines for ethics violations.

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #864 on: December 10, 2011, 05:34:39 PM »

From the "Gingrich Raped a Cow" thread in 2012:

Uh-oh. Would President Gingrich build a fundamental, transformative Labyrinth for the resulting Minotaur?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #865 on: December 11, 2011, 06:43:18 AM »

Click for context

I'd like to colonize the moon with child laborers.  We could put them to work making mirrors to illuminate our streets.  That way, if any secular atheists tried to drive up to Ground Zero to build a mosque, we'd be able to catch them, and any plans they have to impose sharia law would wither on the vine.

Of course, I'd only sign onto this plan if I can go to the Moon myself to inspect the work of the child laborers.  But only if I can ride there in Moon Force One, in the front of the rocket, and we can take off from the Greek cruise ship I'll be on, where I'm doing some work for Freddie Mac as a historian, and yelling at reporters who ask me debate questions.

Yeah, that's the plan.  Call it a "Contract with the Moon".  What do you think?  Is this going to work or does it involve too much right wing social engineering?  As long as it isn't guided by a Kenyan anti-colonial worldview, I think we're OK.  Hopefully, this plan will preclude Bob Livingston from going after my job, or my having to pay any $300,000 fines for ethics violations.

Already posted. Please look 2 posts above.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #866 on: December 11, 2011, 11:11:25 AM »

Ah yes, I see he partook in that cherished tradition of American male conservative politicians -- sucking cock.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #867 on: December 11, 2011, 06:36:43 PM »

From the master himself:

Feeling bored and a little narcissistic...

Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #868 on: December 11, 2011, 07:22:33 PM »

Click for context

Ah, sorry.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #869 on: December 11, 2011, 08:13:31 PM »

Christ, man, even in the wintertime you go around in nothing more than tiny woman's T-shirts 3 sizes too small?  Were are your woolens?  Your comfy jumpers?  Your plaid shirtings?  I wear more clothes than you and I'm in the tropics (though nowadays it gets down to 15 degrees Celsionic every night.

You must basically live in the gym pumping iron afleitch.  Well done!  Smiley

I could not get those biceps/triceps at my age no matter how hard I tried, and I have been doing my best. Getting old sucks! 

What's the point of having those things?  I don't see the appeal.  There's only one body part that is really beneficial to have in XL, and there's nothing you can do about that.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #870 on: December 12, 2011, 01:16:40 AM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=145163.msg3117939#msg3117939
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #871 on: December 12, 2011, 08:51:24 AM »

Click for context

Ah, sorry.

No problem. Smiley
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #872 on: December 12, 2011, 12:36:08 PM »

He just really wants to be President.

I think we should give Mitt benefit of the doubt. Why to accuse him of dirty politicizing if there's another, medical, explanation of his behavior over the years?

I think that wanting to be President is a mental disorder itself.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #873 on: December 12, 2011, 03:55:55 PM »

I'm actually in the process of writing him a personal letter right now XD...

Ron Paul walks the walk. He does not come across as "flashy" or charismatic. He is not a great debater. But he does come off like a grandfather figure. He comes across like a Church deacon who always says the right thing at the right time. He does not encourage violence, but challenges the establishment openly and loudly.

In a way, we could ask "what was Martin Luther Kings appeal", or "what was Barack Obamas appeal?". They gave people hope. Paul gives me hope. In 2007, when I was 11, my Grandma took me to see Rudy Giuliani. I shook his hand yada yada, but he never inspired me. I just believed that all Arabs were terrorist, and that Bush was good, and Clinton was a Communist, etc. Then my Grandpa passed away. My Grandpa lived in North Carolina, and I never was close as I should of been with him, so I got a hard (yet, not overly depressing) lesson in life and death. Soon I realized that this is just a fraction of what a mother who finds our her son died in Iraq feels. I started to become anti war, and by the time I joined here, I was pretty much a complete Paultard.

Paul's appeal is that he really isn't appealing. If he believed in what Rudy, Mitt, and McCain believed in, he would just be another Duncan Hunter. But he is not. He sticks out, and he does not abuse religion (which makes me love him more, being "born again" since Spring) for gain, he does not make fiery speeches, he simply spreads a good, Christian, peacefull message.

That's why he appeals to me.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #874 on: December 12, 2011, 04:36:36 PM »

I'm actually in the process of writing him a personal letter right now XD...

Ron Paul walks the walk. He does not come across as "flashy" or charismatic. He is not a great debater. But he does come off like a grandfather figure. He comes across like a Church deacon who always says the right thing at the right time. He does not encourage violence, but challenges the establishment openly and loudly.

In a way, we could ask "what was Martin Luther Kings appeal", or "what was Barack Obamas appeal?". They gave people hope. Paul gives me hope. In 2007, when I was 11, my Grandma took me to see Rudy Giuliani. I shook his hand yada yada, but he never inspired me. I just believed that all Arabs were terrorist, and that Bush was good, and Clinton was a Communist, etc. Then my Grandpa passed away. My Grandpa lived in North Carolina, and I never was close as I should of been with him, so I got a hard (yet, not overly depressing) lesson in life and death. Soon I realized that this is just a fraction of what a mother who finds our her son died in Iraq feels. I started to become anti war, and by the time I joined here, I was pretty much a complete Paultard.

Paul's appeal is that he really isn't appealing. If he believed in what Rudy, Mitt, and McCain believed in, he would just be another Duncan Hunter. But he is not. He sticks out, and he does not abuse religion (which makes me love him more, being "born again" since Spring) for gain, he does not make fiery speeches, he simply spreads a good, Christian, peacefull message.

That's why he appeals to me.

Clearly the Paul campaign's youth brainwashing program has been successful. Yikes.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 ... 89  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies