The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:27:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy  (Read 391144 times)
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« on: August 06, 2012, 12:49:09 PM »

Opebo has grown on me

SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 03:52:02 PM »

Kind of surprising given it's on the 2012 board, but this thread is great https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=157186.0

Bacon King's post in that thread was sublime.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 11:06:56 PM »

Context:

It is all about turnout though.......
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 12:17:00 PM »

Not so much the content of the quote, more the fact that he is trying to sell Romney by saying he would be the same as Obama.

Also, Obama's foreign policy still suits me, and some of his domestic agenda does.

I've yet to meet anyone who can seriously tell me that Obama and Romney would have different foreign policies.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 12:41:48 PM »

Problem with Gary is that he's kind of effeminate and that could alienate the paulist vote.

yes, after all, Dr. Paul's machismo is a major draw for his supporters.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2012, 12:02:06 PM »

If Mod edits are eligible, then I think this applies:

After the successful DNC - probably the most successful party convention in 50 years - everyone I know who was on the fence is supporting our President because they believe in moving forward, not back.

Friendly Mod Edit: It's really cool that you're super excited about the DNC, but it'd probably be a good idea to calm down the hyperbole a bit. Also, just some advice, it's probably not a good idea to use so many campaign speech platitudes when you post here because most people probably aren't going to take you seriously. Nothing personal, of course, just offering some constructive criticism.

If that really is more of your thing, though, I'd suggest creating your own homemade Obama ads and uploading them to Youtube. Maybe give them a misleading title like "YOU WON'T BELIEVE JUSTIN BIEBER DID THIS ON STAGE" to ensure a wider (and more impressionable) viewing audience. Not saying you should, of course, just brainstorming here with ya. If you do, feel free to send me a PM and I'd love to assist! Also, congrats on the thousand posts.

-BK

SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 11:54:40 PM »

I've just seen a tweet that sums Romney's situation right up. His campaign's so dead that he's got the baptism booked for next week.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies