The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:20:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy  (Read 391586 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: February 08, 2012, 01:34:13 AM »

It's strange how Romney and Gingrich are trailing Paul and Santorum, especially in comparison to the expected trend in Colorado. Unlike the closed caucus of Colorado, Missouri and Minnesota are open to all registered voters, which does not make a lot of sense really. I am going to blame the open caucus, and T-Paw for being an epic fail.

I expect Romney to win Colorado because it is closed only to Republicans.

I am calling shenanigans by Democrats here, especially after seeing the glee from Obama fanatics who want to turn all of America into Detroit. Very good job, but once the secret plans start leaking it is going to help Romney, especially if we can get it on record that some immature Democrats intentionally voted for Santorum because they think the Santorum Internet meme is hilarious...

Colorado will be the tell-tale sign, of course. The dirt always comes out in the wash...
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 02:29:03 PM »

Oddly enough your writing is not the most painful thing on this page...

Incidentally, if you are capable of adopting such a ludicrous affected style, then you are also capable of learning how to write properly...

That's "ludicrous affected style" to you? Goodness gracious. Excuse me.

dawg, u call that talkin white? dafuq r u smokin booiiii? dont go tellin me how to rite rite. I go talk 2 tweed in da way I wanna talk 2 tweed got that?

but when u have the 4c's rich homebois, the young money, but the bois spitting rimes dont get much money. you have mark zukerbuerg and all that kind of s--t. they got all the jobs. they are all the jobs. when life works like that u dont need the homboys, screw hoffa or labor or the congress- they ain't what's needed and they become broke mofos. back in the ldic days they wuld be livininthe burbs, in the hood and then in the projects, now they got no job and they cant learn cloud computin or whatever the latest s--t is.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies