The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:32:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Michael A. Naso Institute of Comedy  (Read 391036 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: July 12, 2011, 08:31:22 AM »

Context is king:

GPorter is not mentally handicapped AFAIK. He admitted to be dyslexic, which is just as pointless as a serial killer admitting to be kleptomaniac. If he really were (which I see no reason to assume), then probably banning him would be the best thing to do for him. Otherwise, he's simply a troll who likes to say inanities.

I am so mentally handicapped (at least using the standard set by this forum) that I demand everybody immediately start ignoring every post I've ever made because I really can't help it because of my mental defect!

I'll keep that in mind Tongue
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 03:28:40 PM »

Context is needed

ok, we will increase his naptime....anything else?
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 05:41:12 PM »

I love how he said "Goggle", opebo's cute deliberate mispellings of website names are hilarious and brilliant. I spit out my drink laughing when I read him referring to "Facialbook".

I can't possibly be the first to think BRTD's opebo-adoration is just an act.

Oh no, it isn't an act at all.  It's the Love that dare not speak its name.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 06:21:47 AM »

(Seriously, though, I'm still withholding judgment.)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 08:37:09 AM »

Context:

Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 04:30:56 PM »

Couldn't decide if this belongs here or in the Deluge. Probably both.

In which Naso, amongst other things, compares the black experience in America to being ginger:

Or they just remain silent because they don't feel like getting into an argument with a racist a-hole who blames all of his problems on OBAMA.  I'm not suggesting that all people who are against Obama are racists, but you can always pick out the not so subtle racists by that certain inflection in their pronunciation of Obama.  I'm in NY and still bump into these people rather frequently. I'd imagine it is much worse in other areas.

Sadly, I agree.

I voted for Ken Blackwell for Governor of Ohio in 2006. He never stood a chance, but his race was a factor. I met some Republicans (older, 40s+) who were no fan of Strickland, but felt that they couldn't bring themselves to vote for a black man.

Indeed, this was the case in 2008. I spoke with one guy in his 40s a few days ago actually who said, "Hey man, I'm a Democrat...but no way I was gonna vote for Obama. You know why. (wink, wink)"

I saw a TON of that. I know it's said to be racist but you wouldn't believe how many people are seriously agitated by things they dislike and associate with African Americans. I think many problems are because lots of crime exists in inner cities, low income housing, all of which are predominately African American.

If every player for the Dallas Cowboys had bright orange hair, they would become the "ginger team" and fans of rival teams would say things that were negative about redheads because the team they oppose was full of redheads.

It's the same on both sides. They can say Ginger, but if you even joke anything remotely racist, it's a riot. It's Rodney King. It's Jesse Jackson.

That turns people, a large white majority, off. That's my fear. Obama may be re-elected President while massively, more than any other Democrat, losing the white vote. That's gotta make him feel subpar.

See, now I turn a corner. I don't vote based on the race of the candidate, I vote on issues. The problem is, many of those issues are things that I'm against that would tend to favor African Americans (welfare, section 8 housing, affirmative action, ect). But people will still label me a racist.

What can you do? I mean, eight years of a black President won't change anything. Some things will never change.

That's just the way it is.

As a ginger I have to say:

That's f**8in retarded bro.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 11:55:24 AM »

2 - it takes a lot to offend me.  But I'm sure I get offended every once in a while.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 02:31:40 PM »

He's in Oklahoma, bro. They don't get everything on time there.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2012, 10:54:27 AM »

That's cringeworthy - I  second my platypus friend from Australia, what's wrong with "equality club" or something? "Gay-Straight Alliance" sounds like the lamest superhero crimefighting unit in history.

Obviously this is the important issue here.

Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 12:49:20 AM »

Threads like this are what make this board the home of the most intelligent and knowledgeable posts on this forum.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2012, 01:06:58 PM »

Referring to the Dark Knight Rises shooting:

Does anyone know what the motive was here?

Some men just want to see the world burn.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2012, 10:10:25 AM »

On Renaming the 2012 Election Board:

this thread may violate the Inksian prohibition on discussion of ephebophilia.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2012, 05:54:29 AM »

This could belong in the Deluge.  However, I think most of you will agree this is a more appropriate place:

...and in Iowa Democrats are asking for absentee ballots at a rate of 5:1 over Republicans... there are all kinds of dynamics, not the least of which being different deadlines and requirements.

If this is all you can point to, good luck to you.  

Yes, we all know the Chicago Machine has flooded Iowa. Big deal.

...and now conspiracy theories... keep going.

You guys are clinging to a few absentee ballots in Iowa. I mean, give me a break. We all know why that is happening in Iowa:

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies