Giuliani hires NH spokesman and will announce his decision "very soon" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:49:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Giuliani hires NH spokesman and will announce his decision "very soon" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Giuliani hires NH spokesman and will announce his decision "very soon"  (Read 2211 times)
milhouse24
« on: July 12, 2011, 09:49:19 PM »

Wow, he must really need the money, a book deal, or a TV show because he needs to look in the mirror and realize that a pro-abortion, pro-gun control, pro-immigration, pro-gay rights, nyc liberal will never win the GOP nomination.  Even if he managed to win NH, he will get creamed in SC and even Florida.
milhouse24
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 06:37:42 PM »

At least he'll pick a better stand to have his first and last stand in. I'm not sure who I'd support in the event he runs. I love Rudy. I love what he did for NY and his track record as a public official. I'd have a hard time supporting him if he was onlt siphoning votes off Romney and enabling Bachmann to win the nomination though. I'd have to monitor this, but it does seem like he's about to run.

I'm sure he'll get far with his strident pro-choice stand.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies