Obama storms out of debt ceiling talks (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:28:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Obama storms out of debt ceiling talks (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama storms out of debt ceiling talks  (Read 5250 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« on: July 14, 2011, 12:07:25 AM »

Now please keep in mind, America: it's the Republican leadership that's acting childish, not the individual that stormed out of negotiations.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/top-republicans-walk-vp-bidens-debt-talks/story?id=13917319

I'm not the one lecturing others on who is being a child and who is being an adult.

... contradiction in bold.

Phil criticizing Obama for his temper is like Mel Gibson accusing Joe Lieberman for antisemitism.

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 01:10:08 AM »

Phil criticizing Obama for his temper is like Mel Gibson accusing Joe Lieberman for antisemitism.

And didn't you recently mock someone for having to pay for sex? Or was it you complaining about fats? I don't think you want to pull a "pot calling the kettle black" line on anyone, my friend.

Huh

As for your temper, everyone here agrees that it's pretty volatile in this forum. If you are a meek person in real life then good for you. 

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 01:25:55 AM »

And didn't you recently mock someone for having to pay for sex? Or was it you complaining about fats? I don't think you want to pull a "pot calling the kettle black" line on anyone, my friend.

Huh

As for your temper, everyone here agrees that it's pretty volatile in this forum. If you are a meek person in real life then good for you. 

Again, my posts don't give away anything about my temper . The only thing that would possibly hint at a bad temper would be excessive foul language, lots of bolding and exclamation points, etc.

Also, please tone down the rhetoric just a tad. "Everyone" agrees with you about my temper? Incorrect, sir.

All right, not all but many people have accused you of throwing temper tantrums and personal attacks when, for example, somebody says something bad about Santorum. Badger was the last one, IIRC, who pointed that out.
I know that the anonymity of the "internets" can change somebody's character, so again if you are nothing like that IRL then good for you.

And when the hell did I write the things you said about?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 11:02:16 AM »

All right, not all but many people have accused you of throwing temper tantrums and personal attacks when, for example, somebody says something bad about Santorum. Badger was the last one, IIRC, who pointed that out.

No, I don't. In fact, this example makes the least sense. If I threw a fit or hurled personal insults when someone said something bad about Santorum, that would make up about 75% of my posts.

And just because Badger pointed something out - just like you're doing now - doesn't make it true. And for you to lecture anyone about tone is pretty amusing.

I don't lecture you because I'm indeed the last person to do something like that. I just pointed out something.

And in the Hot Girls Thread I defended some guys who posted chubby girls when Lief said that they were "ruining the thread with the fats".
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 11:15:48 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Hmmm...I must be thinking of something else then. I remember the paying for sex example though: I believe opebo pointed out that, as a hedonist, you frequent prostitutes.

I criticized opebo for his preference of women that look like underage boys, not for the fact that he frequents prostitutes.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 11:21:21 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Hmmm...I must be thinking of something else then. I remember the paying for sex example though: I believe opebo pointed out that, as a hedonist, you frequent prostitutes.

I criticized opebo for his preference of women that look like underage boys, not for the fact that he frequents prostitutes.

But you made a joke about someone else having to pay for sex in another thread.

Can you PM the actual quote? I think we hijacked this thread long enough.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 12:48:15 PM »

Boner doesn't control his caucus, Cantor does.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies