Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 15, 2017, 04:44:02 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Be sure to enable your "Ultimate Profile" for even more goodies on your profile page!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community (Moderators: TexasGurl, Cath, TJ in Wisco)
| | |-+  POST HERE IF YOU WANT TO BE CONSIDERED AS A MOD
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: POST HERE IF YOU WANT TO BE CONSIDERED AS A MOD  (Read 65025 times)
Destroy Your D December
Peebs
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 18, 2017, 01:33:40 pm »
Ignore

It'd probably be too overwhelming for me, but at least it would bring my approvals down!

Ted Bessell
tedbessell
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 19, 2017, 05:59:57 pm »
Ignore

I would definitely be interested in moderating What-Ifs.

Trump has made a habit of raising a middle digit to reality, turning that middle digit into a knife, and stabbing reality through the heart.

Al gore is fake news
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
sjkqw
YaBB God
Italy

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 19, 2017, 06:24:22 pm »
Ignore

To whom it may concern:

I would do an OUTSTANDING job 🏦📈. Together, we can reinvigorate this community 🏚❌🔜🏡. I think a diverse 👳✡🔝🍑🎎🎄 moderating coalition is what we need to represent the people 🐑. If you don't pick me, you are oppressive capitalist 🕴🗂 pigs 🐷 and/or fascist 🚔☠🤡 dogs 🐶, who refuse to address the cancerous 🦀 elements that we face😋.

Thank you for your consideration. Please tell me when my interview is.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 06:26:20 pm by Sprouts Farmers Market ✘ »Logged

Fashion. Football. Furniture Shopping

20:41   Classic   I think we need to abort any babies with autism so we won't end up with more people like smilo in our society

[9:01 PM] retromike22: no offense.... but I have occasionally realized that it is easier to understand your emotions and actions if I think it's a girl making those choices
Kingpoleon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 22, 2017, 05:01:38 am »
Ignore

Putting my name into consideration in anticipation of Kalwejt's tenure inevitably ending in disgrace.

I hate to dissapoint, we BRTD will be given the consideration first.

Thatís a better protection than Pence, Biden, or even Cheney was!

"America now is stumbling through the darkness of hatred and divisiveness. Our values, our principles, and our determination to succeed as a free and democratic people will give us a torch to light the way." - Gerald Ford

"Good speech and good looks covers man's every vice. Plain speech and plain looks covers man's every virtue."

Economic: 1.38
Social: -2.36
Santander
YaBB God
Russian Federation

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: 5.39

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 22, 2017, 02:59:53 pm »
Ignore

To whom it may concern:

I would do an OUTSTANDING job 🏦📈. Together, we can reinvigorate this community 🏚❌🔜🏡. I think a diverse 👳✡🔝🍑🎎🎄 moderating coalition is what we need to represent the people 🐑. If you don't pick me, you are oppressive capitalist 🕴🗂 pigs 🐷 and/or fascist 🚔☠🤡 dogs 🐶, who refuse to address the cancerous 🦀 elements that we face😋.

This was Da-Jon's actual cover letter for a job application.

You are such a terrible person.
Santander is fascist scum. And worse, proud fascist scum. Only wolfsblood is worse.
Y'know, at least Santander embraces and admits to being a piece of s**t.
Kingpoleon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: November 23, 2017, 05:13:44 am »
Ignore

To whom it may concern:

I object. You did not ask me for permission.

"America now is stumbling through the darkness of hatred and divisiveness. Our values, our principles, and our determination to succeed as a free and democratic people will give us a torch to light the way." - Gerald Ford

"Good speech and good looks covers man's every vice. Plain speech and plain looks covers man's every virtue."

Economic: 1.38
Social: -2.36
VirginiaModerate
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 24, 2017, 09:27:11 am »
Ignore

I would certainly consider it. A little light on the total number of posts but have been here a while, was a middle NCO, dealt with current and prior small business, as well as current larger company issues and personnel. I would try to be as evenhanded as possible but strict on ToS breaks, trolls, and childish comments/threads. Thank you for your consideration.

Veteran, United States Navy
keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.77, S: 4.50

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 14, 2017, 06:38:32 pm »
Ignore

I would love to be a mod we need more conservative mods on this bi-partisan site.

if the sense of religious obligation desert the oaths which are the instruments of investigation in courts of justice ? And let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Whatever may be conceded to the influence of refined education on minds of peculiar structure, reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle.

PRESIDENT WASHINGTON 1796
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout