Office of ZuWo (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:21:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of ZuWo (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of ZuWo  (Read 56291 times)
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« on: May 15, 2012, 10:18:54 AM »

Committed to the integrity of the Mideast

There have been discussions about splitting up certain Atlasian regions and creating new regions, such as for instance a region consisting of formerly Mideastern and Midwestern or Southern and Mideastern states.

Let me make this clear: I am fully committed to the integrity of our great region. From the east, the coal mines of West Virginia, to the North, the great lakes of Michigan, and all the way to the west to the vast farmlands of Missouri - this is the Mideast with a unique and singular identity. As Governor, I am not going to support any plan which intends to alter the shape of our region.

So only to WV?  I get it MD isn't important enough for you Wink
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 10:27:17 AM »

I felt the need to mentionWV in a positive context for once, since people often talk about the state in a negative way. You can of course take MD and insert whatever is special about MD. You don't have coal mines there, do you? Tongue

Not many, theres a few in the Western counties but it isn't a haven for them like WV
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 09:37:08 AM »

I would like to welcome wormyguy to our region. The libertarian fraction in the Mideast is getting more and more powerful, which has the potential to change the political dynamics of the Mideast in the long term. I am looking forward to a fruitful cooperation!

Oh no. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies