Office of ZuWo (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:39:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of ZuWo (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of ZuWo  (Read 56271 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« on: January 01, 2012, 06:17:42 PM »

Do you plan on running as the candidate of the RPP, of which you are a member, or will you be taking a more independent stand?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 09:45:27 PM »

If elected, which, if any, of Polnut's legislation will you be repealing?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 10:41:07 PM »

Would you favor reforming the Vice Presidency so that the Vice President is elected separately from the President and empowering the Vice President to have the authority to introduce legislation for debate and vote by the Senate?

Or do you have your own ideas on reform of the Vice Presidency, if so, what are they, or do you want to see the status quo continue in this regard?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 06:02:27 PM »

Congratulations ZuWo on your decision to seek the Presidency.  Best of luck to you.

I have another question.

Regarding who you will ultimately want to be your Vice Presidential running mate, and should you be successful in becoming the nominee of the RPP, do you believe it would be advantageous to yourself and to Atlasia for you to have a Vice President who is not in the RPP, providing a more balanced ticket?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 11:58:55 PM »

I can't complain about ZuWo's choice of Jbrase as his running mate.

After all, ZuWo is following in my footsteps as I picked Jbrase as well for my running mate in the recent Presidential election.

Second time lucky?

Smiley
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 11:59:37 PM »

Will you support a tax policy that ensures the wealthy, i.e. incomes of $1,000,000.00/year and over, pay a minimum of 30% tax?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 10:02:37 PM »

I am very pleased to endorse the ticket of ZuWo and Jbrase.

New leadership for a new Atlasia.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2012, 12:55:30 PM »

I do not agree with everything the Zu/Wo/Jbrase ticket has espoused, however, I have endorsed them and will vote for them as my first choice because they are knowledgeable and capable, and will bring new leadership to Atlasia.

With the recent changes made to this simulation, brought about by the voice of the people, this is, in many ways, a new Atlasia.

A new Atlasia will require, I believe, new leadership, not from the past, but from now and for the future.

ZUWO/JBRASE NEW LEADERSHIP FOR A NEW ATLASIA
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2012, 03:53:24 PM »

Thank you once again, Winfield. We may not be as perfect in your view as Mitt Romney and his future running mate, but we will try not to disappoint anyone if we are elected. Wink

And when Romney becomes President in 2013, I am sure he will not disappoint anyone.  Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies