A Possible Obama vs. Romney Map? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:13:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  A Possible Obama vs. Romney Map? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Possible Obama vs. Romney Map?  (Read 18705 times)
specific_name
generic_name
United States

« on: July 23, 2011, 02:45:37 AM »
« edited: July 23, 2011, 02:47:42 AM by specific_name »

No not really, no. MI wouldn't go for Romney before WI or OH. PA and IA are't going to go for Romney with OH and NC (especially) for Obama. Also AZ is not ready to go for a Democrat unless Obama performs better than 08 by a substantial degree, when the Hispanic population gets higher...maybe. The Kerry states that you have Romney winning, would probably imply a larger npv percent for Romney, he'd probably win the Western swing states VA and NC if he nabs both PA and MI.

Here's a map, for a close race.... What I think will happen with about the same unemployment, no major third party challenges.

specific_name
generic_name
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 02:33:18 AM »

Nevada may be the same position as Colorado, but I think that's a little more uncertain.
I give Romney the edge in NV in a close race because of the very poor economy, otherwise it would lean D.

But I don't think this race is going to be that close, my intuition - at least- makes me think it will be decisive.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies