TPTTAA - Who is the worst senator? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:36:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  TPTTAA - Who is the worst senator? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who is the worst senator?
Antonio (UDL)

Snowguy (JCP)

AHDuke (RPP)

Jbrase (OTH)

Shua (POP)

Officepark (

Fuzzelton (JCP)

Napoleon (JCP)

bgwah (JCP)

Yankee (RPP)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: TPTTAA - Who is the worst senator?  (Read 2860 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: July 29, 2011, 07:34:15 PM »

We already know the results... it will be me.  Though Napoleon might give me a run for my money with his fights with the right and Antonio.

So, I will bet my senate seat and tenure in Atlasia on this.  If Napoleon or I are voted worst senators... I will resign my senate seat and leave Atlasia.  Don't think I'm being serious?  VOTE SNOWGUY/NAPPY and find out!
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 08:03:24 PM »

Don't do it Snowy, you'd only be empowering those who hate. I am confident that our constituents support us and that is what matters. I can't fault them for their envy.

Atlasia just brings out the worst in me.  I don't post on this website to make internetz enemies.  I post here because it's a political website with a good group of guys.  

I've gone from one of the more popular members of Atlasia to the least popular by a far cry because of arguments and fights that I've had with others and because of my perceived inactivity.  Even if you get over the argument and apologize and move on, you are tainted for good here... because it's a popularity contest.

I really don't want to leave... but I don't feel like I can really add anything positive to the game anymore.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 09:05:51 PM »

Looks like some folks have gotten butthurt here.
And Walgreens is all out of aspercreme Sad

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 09:06:54 PM »

If voted the worst senator, I promise to live up to my new title. Wink
Duke... if you get one vote, I will hunt down who did it and knock them on the head with a large stick.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 04:11:47 PM »

Ludicrous. What good could really have come from making this poll?

I was trying to make snowguy feel better by showing that he would not be rated worst senator
Well, I appreciate the thought.  

The results weren't exactly what I expected.  I suppose being an at large senator means I am answerable to all Atlasians rather than just one particular region, so those approval polls are always slanted in favor of the regional senators.

But the results, again, show that this is nothing more than a popularity contest.  There is absolutely no reason that Napoleon should be overwhelmingly rated the worst senator (except that the right and some on the left pile on him because they don't like him.)  He works hard, proposes meaningful legislation (even if controversial), debates all the bills, and votes.  But like I said, it's a popularity contest.. and Napoleon is not popular with a good number of people who vote in Atlasian polls.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 04:29:13 PM »

Snow guy needs to find that one person who voted for me!! But I guess this means I can't slack off now. Sad
I have a feeling I know who it is.  I'm getting my Schlagstock ready.  (Schlagstock is German for beating stick).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies