King County finds 561 new ballots - Gregorie wins Washington Recount
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:38:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  King County finds 561 new ballots - Gregorie wins Washington Recount
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: King County finds 561 new ballots - Gregorie wins Washington Recount  (Read 11211 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2004, 09:45:28 PM »

If Logan 'finds' yet more votes for Gregoire, will you finally admit something is fishy there?

I will admit that something is fishy if there is any proof that these ballots are invalid.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.38, S: -0.51

« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2004, 09:58:47 PM »

So, Logan can keep 'finding' as many votes as he wants, and you won't be at all suspicious?

You won't believe he is guilty until he is put behind bars (and maybe not then).

Yes, Logan has had time to rig this election and cover his tracks (people weren't watching him closely).  But, it is the last election where he won't be watched closely!  Next time he rigs an election, he's likely to get caught!

P.S. I hope some retired researcher goes over the King county records while Logan has been 'dealing' with them.
It will be very interesting to see what shenningans Logan has been up to over the years (he probably hasn't been able to cover-up).
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2004, 10:08:23 PM »

So, Logan can keep 'finding' as many votes as he wants, and you won't be at all suspicious?
Well, in a county with so many votes, a few hundred isn't all that amazing. If it gets into the thousands, well, yeah.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
I will once I see proof that the ballots are invalid. And if they are, may he rot in jail.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
If he has done something, then he should go to jail. I'm all for someone to look over the results. However, until then, I will not accuse him. I think that is fair.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2004, 10:38:55 PM »

Well its good to see that you have set a limit on the number of votes that Logan can 'find' before even you become suspicious.

I suspect that Dean has probably covered his tracks on this year's voting (but perhaps not all of them).

He will be carefully watched in the future, and (as I have expressed before), I hope someone goes over King county's records during Dean's tenure.  He never took a high profile position before so he may not have covered up his past misdeeds.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2004, 10:48:22 PM »

Well its good to see that you have set a limit on the number of votes that Logan can 'find' before even you become suspicious.
I am suspicious. There needs to be an investigation into why this was missed.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2004, 10:56:52 PM »

Unfortunately, since he is doing what his boses want, there wont be any real public investigation.

However, after having been 'jobbed' by Logan, private investigators (some paid, some just interested amateurs) will put Logan under the microscope.

He cann't survive the scrutiny.

I'll bet he retires soon, with a nice bonus.

Wonder if he'll go to Canada?
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2004, 10:57:31 PM »

Unfortunately, since he is doing what his boses want, there wont be any real public investigation.

However, after having been 'jobbed' by Logan, private investigators (some paid, some just interested amateurs) will put Logan under the microscope.

Do you dream about this kind of thing?
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2004, 11:48:07 PM »

LOL
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2004, 10:49:24 AM »

Do you dream about this kind of thing?

Here's a brief list of the 'findings' of ballots of the Logan raiders:

During a machine recount, King County announced it had found more than 1,000 additional ballots. Then, on the morning that the state Supreme Court was due to hear oral arguments in a lawsuit over the disputed election, King County said it discovered 561 ballots that had been improperly thrown out. Officials in the Democrat-dominated county later turned up two more batches of ballots in the bottom of boxes

The first 1,000 ballots could well be legitimate, but the ballots found after that are very suspicious.

Are you unable to deal with facts, or or do you just keep making things up?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies