Chapter Three: Buckets of Warm Piss (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:04:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Chapter Three: Buckets of Warm Piss (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Chapter Three: Buckets of Warm Piss  (Read 24232 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: February 20, 2012, 04:39:38 PM »

Scott dropped out, votes for Scott are ignored.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 04:45:33 PM »

So what happens to Scott's votes? Do they trickle down or do we have a special election (which I will of course run in)?

At least we stopped the libertards.
I am positive you have won Smiley
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 08:45:56 PM »

I hope this is revived full time and more news sources are established. I had already requested a press secretary so now I request the press. Tongue
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 03:35:50 PM »

I hope this is revived full time and more news sources are established. I had already requested a press secretary so now I request the press. Tongue

This establishment could easily participate more in the News scene if The People are given a private meeting with the President-elect to discuss a certain proposal..

Cigars and champagne on the yacht tonight? Bring a date.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 04:54:21 PM »

This newspaper is open to becoming the official newspaper of Atlasia if the President so chooses to embrace The People give us that titleand force all our competitors to close their doors.

I'd support it if you changed the name to the People's Daily. Or Pravda.

There is already a Pravda.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 05:16:14 PM »

I haven't seen a People's Daily around here. Who is the editor?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 05:20:53 PM »

That isn't Atlasia!
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 06:55:21 PM »

I expect nothing less than the best pro-administration propaganda. Grin
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 10:51:15 AM »

Sorry Mech, I believe that comparing records is a more honest campaign than petty personal attacks in the groupchat from other campaigns. I take full responsibility for focusing on the issues.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 07:10:48 PM »

I appreciate it, but would prefer an opportunity to clarify campaign events to an apology.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2012, 07:31:13 PM »
« Edited: June 30, 2012, 07:33:39 PM by Napoleon, President-elect »

The debate was lame. Compare the "debate" we had here to the February 2012 debate, structured and moderated by GM Shua. This debate completely flew in the face of the entire campaign. It was an opportunity for candidates who didn't discuss policy much during the campaign to answer generic questions with their positions on issues that may or may not be important to the campaign. This isn't a Political Matrix test. A debate should give you insight to what each candidate would actually do as President, and the timing and structure of the debate did not allow it. I tried to organize a series of debates over the course of the campaign, other candidates were less willing to participate. If those candidates wanted to talk about policy, they had 2 whole months to do so. That they decided not to is no one's fault but their own. Frankly, that was the worst excuse for a debate imaginable and I will not participate in a debate like that again for any office.

Forgive me for my frustration that people were willing to entertain a candidacy that did the bulk of its campaigning through personal attacks in the IRC (joined by many others as you may be aware of), provided very few policy proposals, and couldn't even answer how his platform would differ from mine when asked. Oh, and the last time we elected him, he resigned without doing anything. Even ignoring the hateful things said about me behind the scenes by the little chatroom crew, I had to deal with the now-removed rantings of yourself and Snowstalker.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2012, 07:58:47 PM »

Okay man, you're angry at the world because we bent you over and screwed you.

Sorry, here's the $500 we owed you but didn't pay up because we lost it in Craps.

Trust that im not angry. I am disappointed that I did not get to enjoy the thorough debating of issues candidates of the past enjoyed, but I tried. I'm only taking issue with the idea that an off-forum negative campaign of personal attacks shouldn't be questioned for its approach.
Otherwise I agree with the Vice President.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2012, 02:03:57 AM »

Senator Seatown, I am happy to hear that. I am prepared to work with anyone to put this nation on the right track. I do have some disappointments regarding my campaign but I think some of the relationships lost are more important than what is in the past. We all need to move on and work together to accomplish this. Now, my administration will be taking a hardline stance on positive political discourse. I have tried to ensure my Cabinet choices can be trusted to hold a higher standard, and this applies equally to myself and Kalwejt. I have faith that we can bring this game to new heights, as the Northeast region has. Governor Nix is doing a wonderful job not only continuing what I have built but expanding on it and even improving on it. Cheesy

Seatown, as someone who wants to work with you as a partner I must say that the goal of my campaign was to get people to vote for me based on my record of service and my vision for the future alike. You weren't around when I was a Senator so you may not be familiar with my record as well as others are but I encourage you to check it out. There was a reason I emphasized it more than anything else. I balance my ideology with pragmatism because it has proven to be effective. I am not a strong partisan (Labor gained a seat in the Senate because I found a good candidate!). Grin I am looking forward to an exciting administration. Smiley
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2013, 11:47:10 AM »

The People cannot make a prediction on this race, but it is interesting to note two of the biggest Federalist names have endorsed Napoleon over Goldwater, including the chairman of The Federalist Party.

I'm a uniter, not a divider.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2013, 11:03:49 AM »
« Edited: February 13, 2013, 11:12:09 AM by President Napoleon »

Haha, I love how it turned out. Smiley

For voters with any questions for me, direct them to my official thread.

Funny you say that. I was thinking it was the most shallow, least thought provoking and least humorous interview I have ever seen published by one of Atlasia's most legendary media figures. The freaking questions give more insight than the answers!

By the way, what is it with the Midwest? They deserve better than continually electing everyone else's leftovers.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 09:58:49 PM »

I make headlines every time. I sure am something, huh? Tongue

"first as the VP on a ticket with Oakvale"

Lies, slander and lies! My running mate was Cincinnatus, a true fighter for The People.

Oh yeah, I noticed that but forgot to point it out. I never ran with Oakie.

You should. Would be loads of fun. All I ask is that next time you interview, you don't need to call me names.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 08:09:54 PM »

Am I correct in understanding, then, that the Napoleon era has been redefined?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 08:47:14 PM »

Am I correct in understanding, then, that the Napoleon era has been redefined?

Since your re-entry into the Senate, 'twould seem so.

Most excellent.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies