I will become a volunteer for a youth & child mental healthcare organization (chat and e-mail)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:57:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I will become a volunteer for a youth & child mental healthcare organization (chat and e-mail)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I will become a volunteer for a youth & child mental healthcare organization (chat and e-mail)  (Read 186 times)
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 27, 2020, 11:58:33 AM »

https://cdn.nimbu.io/s/wiwrlkx/assets/1509968435144/Awel_vrijwilligersfolder2018.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3iDGNbkP2Vbm1HAiiwEOgaCcgSRBqV9SvuryUJ2nHJVqXxytUdyoMd1vY

I will become a respondent via e-mail and chatline. My task is to offer emotional support to children, youngsters and students on mental healthcare issues, puberty issues, family, friend & infatuation issues and more. Everything that occupies the mind of a young brain. My task is to help them, offer them support and i will follow a course to be a better respondent and know more about those issues and how to respond. I think i will do a great job and be a great volunteer, and it is something i will love. I will pass my knowledge to other people. I can help other people. I have something useful to do. And i will do it for free. This will become a passion for me, as i'm great in writing and responding.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 01:45:40 PM »

You’re an immensely empathetic person, so I know you’ll do great things.
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 07:49:35 AM »

This is great news Laki, ik wens ge veel succes!
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2020, 08:06:16 AM »

I am so glad that you are willing to use all the experiences you have passed through to put yourself at the service of helping other people. Great!
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2020, 08:10:57 AM »

Thank you all, tomorrow i'll attend the info session and can ask some questions. Than i'll follow an internship with some other volunteers and i will also have to follow a training. I'm sure i will do a great job and I can finally do something useful to our community.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies